chapter 13

Heyy...
I know, I know what you thinking 'this bitch is soo awesome she's updating while studying for her exams, is she like superwoman or what?!

well I have your answer! ! !

YES I AM!!!

okay, okay I bet you getting bored of me...
let the chapter commence

Abracadabra. . .

×××

I woke up to a halt of... I think a car, I lift my head up and stretch and look to my left to see Elijah siting in the driver seat of his car and looking for me.

"hey" he greeted "sleep well?" he asked.

"it depends" I say "is having a sore back and neck mean 'sleeping well', than yeah I slept well" I finish off with a raised eyebrow.

"sorry, I couldn't let you sleep in the wood, I don't want to be bear prey, you can but not me plus your brother and father threatened me saying 'if I don't bring you back by twelve they will call mafias to kill me" he said

I laughed.
typical family.

I smiled thinking that everything is coming back into place... slowly.

"So what's the time then?" I asked.

"It's 11:30" he stated

"What time did I fall asleep?" I asked yet another question.

"11" he said.

we arrived at my house at 11:58, we stood at the door awkward and well y'know me, I always have to break it.

"after every proper first date the guys kisses the girl, you know that so why aren't you doing it?" I asked.

"Wow didn't know you were so forward but ok" he smiled.

he moved closer to held me by the waist and as we were centimeters apart....

the door opened revealing non other than Bradley.

"Right on time, no mafias for you then...well this time" he smirked, he knew that we were about to kiss I could see the smirk.
I scowled.

"Well see you later then Brook" Elijah smiled

"yeah, yeah" I said pouting and walking up to my room.
I slammed my door shut and threw on an old t-shirt with shorts and layed in bed.

"y'know you didn't have to be so rude" he said.
my head whipped to the window where I saw Elijah sitting.
I smiled.

"You do know that saying right? 'forgive and forget' " I said.

"haha very funny but guess what princess, you didn't even apologize" he said

he called me princess. OMG, I am just... ugh by now I know that my cheeks are red as hell and he knows it.

"Well, jackass I don't need to say it to you because I know that you like me to much to be upset" I said smugly.
I didn't say that he loved me because I know that it would have been wierd.
I hadn't realized but he was slowly walking towards my bed while we were talking.
he was now so close and as he sat down and pulled me close to his chest, my heart racing faster and faster, I could feel his chiseled chest, the way it rises and falls so slow as if he is asleep.

"I have an idea" he said.

"and what is it?" I asked.

"well" he began "a guessing game you think of something and give a clue I guess it and vice versa" he said.