chapter 18

-No matter how far you are or how close you may be love will always find its way-

Two Months later

It's been two months since Elijah and I spoke, two months since the bullying got worse and two months since I pushed my family away from me.

I'm at home and it's a Saturday night and I'm busy studying for a test on Monday.

Two months ago I would have been watching a movie with the family or doing something with Elijah but happiness was never meant for me I suppose.

I looked over at his window to see the light of his room off.
I sighed and lied down on my back.
why?
is what I ask myself everyday day.
why am I such wuss?
why can't I look at the past as the past?
why am I living in the past?...

I sat in the corner of my room.
What would it be like to forget the world, live in oblivion... just die?

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself, I stopped eating a month ago, it just happened I didn't feel like myself and well i didn't mind.

"you're so useless, a piece of trash, worthless and an ass, how could you" I yelled at myself "how could you kill your mother and now... look at yourself you're just a worthless example of a human being" I pulled at my hair and took my hand and smashed it against the mirror.
I looked at myself through the shattered pieces Of the mirror.

How could someone like me be so... so ugly... how could someone one like me be a use in the world I'm just a rotting friut which no one wants and all I do is take up space, all I am is a sad excuse to life...

I looked down at my bleeding hand and then the shard of glass next to me.
why not?
why not just kill myself ?
it would be easier for me and then I wouldn't be the menace that everyone thinks of, they don't need me and I know that I'm not needed.

I picked it up and looked at the piece which shone in the light.

I took the piece and took it across my hand to feel what I always wanted.

relief from my pain.

I cut and cut and cut.
my skin burning but it felt good.
It felt like I needed this and so I continued.

I cut my stomach to my thighs until I couldn't take it and I was about to black out until I saw a figure.
the person I think I'm still falling for and then the last thing that came into my head as i was just about to black out was:

Elijah.

-----

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room the light shined in my eyes making me close them immediately.
i opened my eyes again and looked at my surroundings I could see that I was in a hospital and that when i turned to look to my left Elijah was sitting next to me sleeping, his head rested on his hand on that uncomfortable hospital chairs.

what happened?

I poked Elijah on the cheek but that movement hurt my body.
I looked frantically at my arms where I saw mark then everything came back.

From the cutting of my arms to the cutting of my stomach and thighs to Elijah coming to save me...

"Elijah" I called out.
No answer.

"Elijah" I said a little louder, he groaned in response

"Elijah!" I screamed.

His body shook in shock and because of such a shock he fell off of his chair.
I started laughing hysterically.

"it not funny" he pouted.

"Oh, but it is" I said laughing.

"Come on stop it" he whined like a five year old.

"ok ok" I said.
after a moment of silence I asked "What happened?"

"Well after you did y'know to your body" he referred to the cuts "I kind of was home that time it was just that my light was off and I looked out my window and saw that you were in your own pool of blood and so I rushed to your side" he finished

"how long was I out?" I asked.

"one and a half weeks" he said
looked at him wide eyes.

"why?" I asked.

"It's because of the loss of blood and food in your system you were about to reach anorexia but you didn't" he said.
silence.

"do want to see your family, they're outside?" he asked

I shook my head. "not yet" I said..

"Brooklyn you scared me and... and I thought I almost lost you, Brook. I still love you and you need to know that if you hurt yourself you're hurting me" he said while he cupped my face.

I moved my face away from his hands and said "Elijah please just stop I want to be alone even if being alone kills me I want it" I whispered

"I want to see my family" I said.

"Brook don't run away from your feelings because running won't only hurt you it hurts me too." he said as he opened the door and called my family.

"Brooklyn" my dad yelled as he came over to hug me. "don't you ever do that to me again understand? " he said.
I nodded.
slowly one by one came to greet me and then soon left as the doctor said I needed rest.

I fell asleep but then soon woke up with the sound of a door opening and closing.
I opened my eyes and saw a male figure

"Elijah? " I questioned.

"try again" the voice said it sounded fimiliar.

I rubbed my eyes and before I could see who it was a cloth came towards my mouth and if I inhaled it I knew I would black out.

"Come on Brooklyn don't be stubborn" he said and punched me in the stomach making me gasp which led to me breathing the serum in.

I started to feel dizzy but I saw the face, I saw who it was.

it... it was ....................

×××

Hey you, hope you like the book .

Just want to say thank you for everything and for reading this book it means a lot to me so thank you so much.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you lots❤❤

Awesome_super_girl_ out ✌