Chapter 1

(P.O.V: Y/N)
You were walking back home after a long day of work, all you wanted to do was get home and flop down into your bed. That was untill you saw Peppino's Pizza, and completely empty aswell. You ran inside, Mabey you'd be able to have a nice conversation with the store owner, and your best friend, Peppino!

You quietly opened the door and looked at Peppino, who was at the counter. He had his head down, all across the counter were papers with the word "DEBT" in big red letters. You sat next to him. He sat up a bit and looked at you, giving a bit of a smile

Y/N: "Hey Pep, are you doing alright"
Peppino: [He looked back down at all of the papers] "No Y/N, No I'm-a not...The pizzaria is-a failing and I can't help but feel it's-a all my fault..."
Y/N: "I'm sure you're not the problem, you're one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and your pizza is delicious too, other people don't know what they're missing out on!"
Peppino: [He smiled] "Heh, you always-a know just what to say to cheer-a me up."
Y/N: [You got up from your seat] "Here, I'll get you a nice glass of water!"

You left for the kitchen while Peppino went back to looking over all of the papers. When you entered, you greeted by another friend of yours and a co-worker of Peppino, Gustavo!

Gustavo: "Hello, Paisano! What're you-a doing back here?"
Y/N: "Oh, I'm just here to get Peppino a nice glass of wa-"

Before you could properly explain, a crashing noise was heard, like someone breaking in, as you heard Peppino screaming. Then, you heard someone talk...

"HEHEHE...HELLO, PEPPINO!"