Chapter 3: Tutorial

(P.O.V: Y/N)

[PIZZA TOWER ENTRANCE]

As soon as you walked into the tower, you could just tell this was gonna be weird...Everything was made out of purple brick and there we lots of weird paintings involving pizza, but not exactly involving Pizza Face. Somewhere in the middle of the narrow hallway, there was also a green couch and a neon sign above that said "WELCOME" and a red carpet below it. You went a little further and at the end you found some weird pizza bricks blocking your way...and a doorframe made of pizza. You looked inside and saw a weird blue-purple place with eyes and a mouth floating about. It was weird as hell, but there was no-where else to go, so you went in.

[TUTORIAL]

The door slammed behind you as soon as you entered, but that wasn't much of a problem. It was even weirder now that you had actually gone inside of it. The floors and walls and ceiling was all made of cheese and dough and other pizza things. You looked around and found what looked like a sleeping pizza. This one had blue eye-shadow and red lipstick, so it definitely couldn't of been Pizza Face. You approached it and it started explaining what to do, and how to get through the weird pizza dimension. It actually wasn't so bad, and the pizza lady was pretty nice. Eventually after breaking a through blocks you came across something quite scary, a cage! And you could hear someone from inside screaming for help! Without a second thought you broke the cage and a...mushroom was inside? But it has eyes and feet? It looked very greatful to be saved and starting following you around.

Y/N (thought): "Aww, that's actually kind of adorable!"

As you went through the tutorial, you found 4 other toppings, a block of cheese, a tomato, a sausage, and a pineapple with some cool sunglasses

Eventually though, you ran up to some called "John the pillar", and the pizza lady instructed you get destroy it so you could open the gate

Y/N: "Uhm...I know this sounds rude, but I have to destroy you and-"
John: "Just do it."
Y/N:"Oh- Alright, thanks!"

You ran into him and flung him away somewhere, but then something happened...

[IT'S PIZZA TIME!]

You were beyond confused, and asked the pizza lady for help, but she simply said "GET OUT NOW!", So that's exactly what you did, you found a weird box full of pizza and went inside it, which sent you back to the start where you ran through the door.

When you got out, you noticed that the weird pizza-blocks that were blocking your way before were now gone, and for whatever reason, those toppings were to, but something told you they were completely safe, as you started walking and progressing through the narrow hallway again.