Chapter 2

(Authors note before we start: Sorry for short chapters and slow updates, I have a lot of school and my modivation to write is very random, but I try my best, so I hope I'm not disappointing anybody)

(P.O.V: Nobody)
"Mama Mia, that doesn't sound good..." Gustavo muttered, as him and Y/N hid in the kitchen, listening to the commotion

Peppino: "Huh? H-How do you know my name!?"

???: "You're surprised? You called the place 'Peppino's Pizza'!"

Peppino: "Ok, Ok. You make a good-a point, but what are you-a doing here?"

???: "Well, you see, I, Pizzaface...AM HERE TO DESTROY YOUR PIZZARIA!"

Peppino: "Huh!? D-Destroy my pizzaria!?"

Pizzaface: "Yup! I have a giant Lazer in that giant tower over there and if you don't climb all the way up I'll blow your pizzaria up!"

Peppino: "B-But why?!"

Pizzaface: "Oh, just for fun! I hope to see you there"

Another noise is heard and it sounds like whoever was there just left, as Y/N and Gustavo went to check on Peppino, only to find he wasn't there. He was chasing a giant sentient pizza to a giant tower on a hill

Y/N: "That...was an actual conversation? Peppino is gonna fight a pizza!?"

Gustavo: "I guess..?"

Y/N: "Well shouldn't we help him?"

Gustavo: "Mhm, That-a sounds like a good idea!"

They both ran out of the Pizzaria in pursuit of Peppino. Peppino continued chasing the pizza up the hill, they both ran through everything in their was, including some guy in an orange suit but he probably isn't important

Eventually, Gustavo and Y/N got to the door, which was wide. It looked dark inside...

(P.O.V: Y/N)
As you stood at the door, you suddenly get a very bad feeling about this, like you were biting off more than you could chew. Peppino is your friend, and he's in trouble, and you really wanna help, but you have this gut feeling telling you not too...

Your thoughts are broken by the sounds of Gustavo talking

Gustavo: "Alright-a Y/N, I'll-a look around and you look-a for Peppino, think you can do that?"

Y/N: "Oh, Uhm- Yeah, alright. I mean, how bad could this possibly be?"

Gustavo: "Thats-a the spirit!"

Gustavo ran inside the tower, as you heard him call out one more thing

Gustavo: "I'll-a meet up with you and-a Peppino later!"

And you were left standing in the door, hesitate to go inside. But...Peppino is important to you...very important, and you can't just let him and Gustavo deal with this themselves!

You took your first steps inside the tower...