Intro

While you two are happily celebrating your marriage, I am here on my bed on the verge of death.

While you receive happy compliments and congratulations from your friends and my friends.  Here I am,  only prayers and supplication to God I hear from my Mother

While he was wiping your tears because of joy, I was wiping Mama's tears, if only I could relieve the pain she was experiencing.

I'm Kat and I'm here.  Goodbye Mina.  Goodbye my love I hope in my next life we ​​will meet again.

  My eyes are slowly getting heavy, maybe this is the sign that I need to close my eyes and leave this world.

And I closed my eyes.  I could only hear tears from my mother, "rest, son, see you again" were the last words I heard..

______

"Awww, that baby is so cute!"

"Wait wait!! The baby will look...."

"OMG! Your baby is so cute"

"He looks like someone"

"Hey, stop now, Momo Sana and Nayeon unnie, that one was sleeping, he just woke up!!!"

They are making noise, why are they here?  Am I dreaming?

Wait, it's like their size.  Something is lifting me.. what is it!!!!  Nayeon Noona, Sana Noona, Momo Noona!!  You look like your size, what happened to you?!

"Look at that! Baby Chae keeps crying, it's because you're making noise"

Baby Chae?  Wait who is that?  Why can't they understand what I'm saying?  And why can't I stand up either!

"Wait baby, Mommy will load it"

Mi mi Mina!!  Wait, what are you doing here?  Did you grow up too?  Wait wait what are you going to do?

"Poor our baby Chaeng, he woke up to the noise of his aunts, is the baby hungry? Just wait baby huh"

Mina why are you talking to me like a baby?  Besides.....

Hey hey hey Mina!  Why are you sticking your chest out?!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I closed my eyes when I felt someone's mouth hit me, after a while I fell asleep while he hugged me.

I love you Mina

"I love you Baby Chaeng"