Bone and Skin

Kat'POV

Because of that break up, I almost lost everything, my friends distanced me, because Mina was also my boss, I decided to resign with shame.  It's good that I have a little savings, maybe I'll save it for Mama.

I never told them about my illness.  Why else if they found out, they would have stayed away from me.  They just feel sorry for me.

And about the girl with me in the picture, she is Yeri.  Wait let me rephrase that.  She is Doc Yeri, she is my doctor, that day Doc Yeri and I met to let her know the bad news.

The cancer cells have spread and it has reached my brain.

To calm me down, she accompanied me to the park.

Yeri: You better tell them.

Kat: Yeri I don't want them to worry about me, I'm tired of seeing my mother crying in front of me.

Yeri: but.

I didn't realize that there were tears in my eyes.  That's why he hugged me to calm me down.

Kat: I'm not sad for myself, I'm sad for the people I love..

Yeri: so you'll just let it go?  Chae you have only 3 months to live..

............

Phone call

"Sir, Mina and Kat are breaking up"

"Very good now we can proceed to our plan"

_______

For the past months, my condition has gotten worse and my body is falling apart, Mom is noticing that this is what I always say, I'm just stressed.

At that point, I no longer prayed for the well-being of my body, what I always prayed for was that someone would take care of my parents when I passed away.  And I hope Mina will be happy.

When I came home from my consultation with Yeri, I found Mama and Papa crying.  When they noticed that I had arrived, Mama immediately hugged me.

'This is what I'm afraid of, Mama and Papa finding out.  I don't want to see them cry'

While Mama was cleaning my room she found my medical records.  That's when she found out that I had a serious illness.

"Son why didn't you tell me this?"

"Ma Pa, I don't want you to worry about me"

"Son, of course we will worry because we are your parents and you are our only child" Mama said while crying

"Son, how can we take care of you if you hid this from us, how will you get better, son, we don't want to lose you, we love you so much, son" Papa said

Because of what Papa said, I burst into tears.  They came to me and hugged me.

"Son, we're going to take you to the hospital," Papa ordered

"Ma Pa ...... I will only last one month" I answered

I saw their reaction, I was even more depressed when I saw Mama crying even more.

"Ma Pa, I would rather die free than in the hospital, please talk to me, this is my only request. We just have to accept my fate."

"son"

"Can we keep this a secret from my friends? I don't want them to worry either. And I don't think they know anything about me anymore, can we just go home to the province?"

They agreed to make the most of my remaining days in the province..

One day before I returned home from the province, I received a piece of news that made my pain even worse.