Cancer Gamer Cancer in real life

"Kat I'm sorry but, you have cancer"

My world collapsed when my doctor informed me that I had cancer.  I thought I only had cancer in ML, but it turned out to be cancer in real life.

I asked myself, what about my family, Mama?  my friends?

And what about Mina and me?

I don't know why but I didn't let them know that I was sick, maybe because I didn't want anyone to worry about me, especially Mama and Mina..

Mina?

By the way, Mina is the most beautiful, kind and considerate girlfriend in the whole world.

Mina is from a rich family, and she is now one of the owners of a company.  This is an agency where they have the best gamers vloggers and streamers.  I'm already there, and yes she is my boss, and her business partner is my best friend Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon?  He's been my friend since high school.  My best friend is also very rich.

And me?  I'm just a simple person, I use my gaming talent to earn money, I got a scholarship because of my skill in playing online games.  I'm also a vlogger guys..

Mina and I met in a competition in high school, she was the manager of the team we were going to compete against.

Not to brag, but we always beat their school.  We faced them 4 times in the championship and we won them 4 times.

Maybe they were just tired of losing to us, so after we graduated from high school, their school offered me to be a player in their school and in exchange for this, I got a full scholarship.  Of course I accepted it because, come on man it was a good university and it wouldn't cost me anything.  That's a big help to Mom and Dad.

And that's when Mina and I started being close to each other, she was the manager of our team and I was the team captain.  Also with me in the team are Jeong, Dahyun, Tzu and Seulgi.

Little by little I fell in love with Mina, but there was a problem.

My best friend Jeong also likes her.

Because Jeong is my best friend and I also have a lot of respect and debt for him, I tried to suppress my feelings for Mina, for months I avoided him, we only talked about the team and the competitions we will participate in...

Mina's Pov

Kat?  He is the only ace player of the other team that we always play against.  They also always beat us.

He is also the man who made my heart beat.  I don't know, but when I see him, time seems to slow down.  Ah as long as I have a crush on him.

So when there was a chance to recruit players to our university, I didn't think twice about suggesting Kat to them.  The university immediately agreed.  Fortunately, Kat agreed to our offer.

As time goes by I fall for him more and more.  But one day he suddenly became cold towards me.  But the more he avoids me, the more I fall for him.

Jeong confessed to me that he likes me and he wants to date me but I didn't agree because I like someone else.

And now I have to tell that person that I love him

Phone call

"Hello Kat?"

"Yes, Manager, is there any problem why di you call"

"Come to our booth and we'll talk about something.."

"okay"

A few minutes later.

Kat: Manager I'm here----

I greeted him with a tight hug, this time I didn't want to let him go.

Kat: Mi-Mina what are you doing?

I let go of the embrace

Mina: Kat Why are you avoiding me?

Kat: ah because--- I'm busy with.

Mina: is it because of Jeong?

Kat: Huh!  What ?

Mina: I rejected him..

Kat: Huh?

Mina: I rejected him because I like someone else.  And that's you Kat, I love you and it hurts me every time you avoid me.

I couldn't help but take it..

Kat: Mina, I'm sorry if I hurt you.. the truth is that I don't even know how to tell you that I love you, because Jeong told me that he likes you.  And who am I to be loved like you who lift up the life of a simple person?  You and Jeong are more suitable.

Mina: you are stupid!!  You are so stupid!!  I don't even care, even if you're just a simple person!!  The important thing is I love you!!!

Unable to contain myself, I hugged Kat again and this time I pressed my lips to hers...

And that's where our love story started..
_____

A few years later

  While I was in the office, I noticed an envelope on my table.  I immediately opened it and I was very surprised when I saw pictures of Kat talking to a girl in a cafe, and after that another picture of them sitting on a bench in the park.  And my tears helped when I saw the picture of him and the girl hugging.

_________

Kat's pov

"Let's end this relationship"

Words that hurt my heart, I couldn't speak when he threw in front of me the photos of me and a girl.

"Mina let me explain---"

"What else are you going to explain? I can see you're cheating!"

I couldn't answer because my vision suddenly went blurry and my head hurt so I held it lightly so that he wouldn't notice, I could hear him crying, while I endured the pain in my head, and when the pain went away  I felt like I looked where she was, I saw her in front of a car, she hugged my best friend while crying, they got into the car and left...