Introduction.

It was so weird coming back to rosewood, after Alison went missing I completely broke down.. I didn't know what to do, I was empty. She had been with me through so much, like when i saw my dad cheating on my mum with that evil bitch Meredith, I was suspicious because of his "grading papers" and "have to stay at work later tonight" but I never thought he was capable of something, my mother was everything he needed. She was smart, funny and extremely beautiful, how could he trade her for a student.. He begged me not to tell so I didn't. It's been 3 years. After Alison went missing my family moved to Iceland to reconnect our family, I had a few boyfriends there, I was cute aria there and I was what everyone wanted in Iceland. But now I'm back in rosewood and I'm not aria anymore I'm always gonna be "that friend of Alison's." Nobody knows what happens to her.. Nobody will ever know, I guess I'll have to live with it. It was a group of five best friends, their was Alison, the leader of the group, queen bee, the it girl. Their was me, the kooky but cool one, the artsy one, the vintage dresser. Their was spencer Hastings, the straight A student, the rich one, the one who everyone trusted. Their was Emily fields, she was the swimmer, the jock type girl and she always knew what to say. And their was hanna Marin, she was the sweet one, she was a little chubby but we loved her, and she was so kind to everyone. We were all so close, Alison said our secrets kept us close, but it was her secrets that made her disappear.