Where did mum go..?

After I got back from ezra's, I came home to an empty house. No Ella, no Byron, no Mike, nobody. I went to the kitchen to make some lunch before I went to meet spencer, and I saw a letter on the kitchen counter. It was signed A.

"Dear Mrs. Montgomery,
This may come as a shock for you but before you moved to Iceland, your husband had an affair with a student, and your daughter aria saw the whole thing, but she kept it a secret. He has continued his relationship with her, just ask your daughter.

She knows all about it
-A"

Tears came to my eyes, I couldn't hold them back. But then I realised something, my mums car was still in the driveway, she hasn't left the house. I ran through the house as fast as I could "mum? Mum? Are you here!" I screamed, I ran upstairs when I saw the bathroom door was locked, a sudden fear spread across my body like poison, I kicked down the door to reveal my mother, with a rope round her neck, tied to the ceiling.
"MUM! NO PLEASE!" I screamed as I lifted her lifeless body to the ground, "ANSWER ME, MUM ANSWER PLEASE WAKE UP!" I cried uncontrollably rocking my mother back and forth cradled in my arms. I dialed 999 as soon as I let go of her body.
W: hello 999, what's your emergency?
A: h-hello? My mothers hung herself please hurry, please I don't know what to do! Please.
W: okay, calm down can out tell me your address?
A: 37 windwood lane, rosewood. Please hurry.

I hung up the phone, then I heard ambulance sirens coming from all directions, I heard footsteps running up the stairs, it was the paramedics.
(Paramedics POV)
I'd never seen anything like it before, a lifeless women on the bathroom floor being cradled by a teenage girl, she was shaking, she buried her head into her mothers chest and sobbed and sobbed. "Here, okay we'll take your mother to the hospital, see what we can do, okay?" I said, holding my hand out towards this teenage girl, "okay, can I call my boyfriend?" She asked, as her makeup ran down her face and mixed with the tears. "Sure, do you want to go somewhere else until we're finished?" I asked as I covered her with a blanket and walked her down the steps, "I'll go to his house, please look after my mother." She said, then burst into tears. Poor kid.
(Byrons POV)
Me and Meredith were sharing a heated kiss, when my phone rang. "Sorry, I'll be one minute." I said and excused myself from her grasp.
(B= Byron P= paramedic)
B= hello?
P= hello, is this Byron Montgomery?
B= it is, can I ask whose speaking?
P= this is ted, from rosewood paramedics.
B= is everything okay?
P= your wife, Ella. She commited suicide.. I'm sorry for your loss.
B= what? What? Why did she do this?
P= someone sent her a letter about your affair, and I guess she couldn't handle it.
B= fuck, oh shit. Do my kids know?
P= the teenage girl was the one who found her, she's now in a safe place with her boyfriend, and we have contacted the boys lacrosse coach and sent to have him retrieved.
B= um okay, should I meet them at the hospital?
P= the girl doesn't want to speak to you, but I think you should come to hospital.
B= okay thank you officer.
Tears begun to run down my face, what have I done? The love of my life has ended her own life because of how screwed up mine is, I won't ever forgive myself. Oh god what have I done. I ran out merediths apartment and headed straight to the hospital.

(Arias POV)
"Ezra?" I say whilst knocking on his door, I needed him so bad. He opened his door and saw my face, he pulled me into a tight embrace. "Aria what's the matter?!" He said in a reassuring tone, "my- my mum killed herself, she found out about the affair." I whispered and then burst into tears in his chest. "Aria, oh my god, are you okay, come on, shhh, it's alright." He said comforting me stroking my hair as I rested my head on him. The rest of the day I just sat with Mike and Ezra, in his tiny apartment, and cried. Mike came straight to ezras after I told him to come straight here and to not bother going to the hospital. Then I explained what went on and how I'm staying here for a while, and that he can stay at his friends for a while.
I'm never speaking to my father again. I hope he's happy, and I hope him and Meredith are very happy together.

RIP mum <3