Noel kahn.

The next day was the best.

I walked into school in my sweats, no makeup and my hair in a high pony tail, I was a mess. All the girls and I have reconnected since I came back, which was great. Hanna ran to me in excitement and jumped on me "omg hi Hanna, what's so exciting?" I asked, she was squishing me. "Guess who is invited to Noel khans party tomorrow?" She squealed a high pitch girly noise, "I'm guessing you? I said, I used to crush on Noel in 7th grade.. Hard. "And guess who wants to go with you?" She said as she leant against her locker, shaking with enthusiasm. "A date? Me? I'm not going." I said, party's weren't my thing. "ARIA! Noel Kahn wants to go with you, he's totally crushing on you. I stood in silence, "n-Noel kahn-n? I whispered to Hanna in shock. She nodded her head and tilted it to behind me, he was coming down the hall, and straight towards me. "Hey Iceland!" He called, he was talking to me I think. Hanna winked at me and left, it was just me and Noel. "Hey Noel." I said trying to sound happy even though I was heartbroken from Ezra. "Are you coming with anyone to my party tomorrow?" He asked as he moved a piece of hair from my face to behind my ear, "um no why?" I said, looking down and biting my bottom lip, boys loved that. He stood closer to me, we were inches from each other "do you wanna go with m-" he asked, but I cut him off by laying my lips on his, he crushed his lips against mine, as we broke off, are heads still touching, I look behind Noel to see Ezra, staring at us. "I'm taking that as a yes?" Noel said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, "I'd love to." I said and we kissed one more time and this time I made Ezra look. The rest of the day was a blur, but Noel and me were the new 'it couple' even bigger than Sean and Hanna. I'm now the new it girl with Hanna and mona, oh gosh.