Today i met him...

I walked into the Hollis bar and grille, ready to drink my worries away, I was so jet lagged from my flight back. My parents were busy unpacking and I just dropped my little brother Mike at his lacrosse tryouts. "Can I have a cheeseburger?" I asked the man behind the bar, then I turned to see a missing persons poster, it was Alison's. All the memories started to flood back, God I missed her.. "Are you okay down there?" I heard a mans voice say from across the bar, I turn to find an extremely attractive man sat three stools down from me, holy crap he was so cute. "Yeah just a bit jet lagged, I just got back from Europe." I said trying to be polite, sipping my beer carefully. "Oh, where abouts in Europe?" He asked, he sounded like he was interested, or was he just being polite? "Iceland." I said, things got slightly more awkward as the conversation went on. "I spent some time in reykjavik before I went to amsterdam. It's a great city." He said a little louder because the song in the pub was getting louder. A silence spread the room, I wanted to carry on the conversation so I made general chit chat "so do you go to Hollis?" "I just graduated. I'm starting my first teaching job." He said, sounding quite proud of himself. At least we had one thing in common, we both wanted to teach, " I think I'd like the teach." I said, suddenly my favourite song came on and seeped through the room, " God I love this song." I said to myself. "B-26?" He questioned. He knew the song too, I started to become a lot more interested in this man, "so what's your major?" He asked me, making eye contact, I didn't realise his eyes were so blue, I could just get lost in them. " um, I'm leaning towards English." He smiled at me, he had an amazing smile "that's what I'm teaching.." He said, still not loosing eye contact. I tried to stick to the conversation about English because that was what I was comfortable with, "i write too, but so far that's mostly personal, you know just for me." I said, smiling and biting my bottom lip. He looked down at the bar, "I'm impressed." He said looking back up to reveal slightly rosy cheeks, "why?" I giggled, I didn't know what he was so impressed about. He moved down to the stool next to me and took a sip from his drink "Well, I tried writing. I didn't get very far. You're lucky. If you're writing for yourself, It's pure passion. Maybe you'd let me read something of yours." He smiled with his boyish charm. "Yeah, you really want to?" I said blushing and pushing hair behind my ear, "Yeah. You're smart, you've traveled, Great taste in music. I Like to know more about you." He blushed a leaned slightly closer to me, my heart started to race. "I'd like to get to know you aswell.." I said smiling. We ended the night making out on the sink, in the toilets... I was falling for this guy, I was falling hard.. I didn't even know his name.