Boys.

I walk into ezras classroom, he was sat at his desk,marking papers, he was so cute. I opened the door quietly and wandered in, "um, hey." I said, giving him a little wave. "Um aria, hi." He said awkwardly as he stood up and wondered to the chalk board, "I think we need to talk.." I said standing next to him, touching his hand. He uncomfortably took his hand away from my grasp "listen aria, your an amazing girl, like i love you, I know that's early to say but it's true. But I'm your teacher.. And it just can't happen." He said loosing eye contact, and sitting down. "Fine then, then tell me this." I said standing right in front of him, he tilted his head up to look at my face, "if you loved me, why are you letting me go?" I said, a single tear rolled down my face, as I waited for a reply, he sat their in silence, "aren't I worth fighting for?!" I said a bit louder and angrier. Again nothing. "DO YOU NOT CARE AT ALL?!" I shout, tears streaming down my face, my body shaking. Nothing. "Guess not.." I said and stormed out the classroom, I bought him a first addition copy of to kill a mockingbird, with a note saying I love you -aria, I threw it to the floor "take it! Or bin it I don't care." I said angrily as I walked out and slammed the door behind me. I ran home and went straight upstairs, locked myself in my room and cried myself to sleep.

Why..?