3

"How are you so experienced?" Miranda asked as Ben laid beside her naked under her covers.

"Um, I'm not really as much. I think I could be better,"

"I don't know what would be better than what you just did to me. It was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better first time... you had to have much practice. I think you told me you only slept with two other girls."

"Yeah, I lost my virginity to one girl, and I was okay. I think I was just so focused on not coming quickly. The next girl, I was even better because I had learned how to prevent myself and what to do if I felt like I needed to. Now, with you, it was a struggle."

"What do you mean?"

"The feeling, this felt so new and exciting. I struggled with that majority of the first round. I knew this was your first time, so I wanted to do everything I possibly could to turn you on, please you, and give you an orgasm. A lot of it isn't really skill it's just caring about someone and being considerate of them. Most young guys are more so concerned with themselves than their sexual partner. So it's easy for them to just hump away until they orgasm versus thinking about the woman."

"Hmm, why don't girls speak up?"

"I guess they are uncomfortable or not used to having those type of conversations. You make sure that when you do this with someone else that you aren't afraid to tell them what you feel, Miranda."

"Okay," she answered. She couldn't even imagine doing this with anyone but him. "Thank you for tonight," Miranda voiced, laying on his chest.

"It was literally my pleasure." He chuckled, rubbing her back.

"Do you think we will go to the same college? I can't imagine going and not having my best friend around." Ben asked.

"We've been over this before. I'm am going to Wellesley, and it's an all girls college. Now you are welcome to go to a college not too far from there."

"Who the hell wants to go into an all girls college."

"One who is more concerned with education than their social life and a who wants to go to a school of the greats. Hillary Clinton, Diane Sawyer, Madeleine Korbel Albright, and many more. I want to be world-renowned, Dr. Miranda Bailey, who went to Wellesley. " Miranda explained confidently.

"You will, anything you want you can do." Ben encouraged.

"Do you think our kids would be friends?"

"I would sure hope so and we could live in the same area." He replied with a smile.

"You don't think our spouses would be uncomfortable?"

" Uncomfortable With what?"

"I don't think my husband would be too keen on the fact that we had sex with each other."

"Well, why would he know that?" Ben questioned.

"I would want to be honest."

Ben laughed loudly. "Now, Miranda, you can't tell that man we had sex. He would never want us to be around each other. Nor would my wife feel comfortable with you. They would always think we'd want each other even though that's far from the case."

Miranda bit her lip. It really wasn't so far from the case, considering how much she wanted him. She supposed by then she would have let go of her crush.

Ben turned and wrapped his arm around her waist, and it didn't take long before they were sleep.

The next morning, Miranda rolled over in the bed. She stretched before sitting up. She looked over and frowned, seeing the empty spot in her bed. If she was not naked, didn't have an ache between her legs or a vivid memory of last night, she would have thought it was a dream.