Welcome to Starling

Belén grasped one of the lavender colored silk robes dangling from the ceiling and took a deep breath in. She grabbed a yellow silk robe and slowly entwined her arms around them securely. And little by little, she pulled herself off the floor. The feeling she got as the was practically in the air was exhilarating - she had forgotten how much she loved this. Right now, she needed to remember she still had some good things left in her life.

Around that moment, Barry came into the room with Noah's laptop inside a black computer bag slung over his arm. He paused and smiled when he saw his girlfriend so focused on her act. Since her brother's appearance at the park, Belén had retreated to her aerial dancing to distract herself. It was a lot better than sitting and crying, and she definitely didn't want to do that every night.

"Bells, I got the password," Barry called to her, but the surprise of his unexpected presence and news caused a very different reaction.

"What!?" Belén had lost her focus and let the robes around her body loosen. She fell flat on her back.

"BELÉN!" Barry had sped over before the woman even opened her eyes. "Bells, I am so sorry! Are you okay? Do you need me to take you to STAR Labs? Here-" he was about to slid his arm across her back in order to take her to Caitlin when Belén began to laugh.

"That would happen to me," she slowly opened her eyes to reveal a very bemused expression. She sat upright and cracked her neck. "It wouldn't be the first time I had an accident like that."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Barry still didn't completely buy that she'd just shaken a fall like that. "That was a good drop from way up-"

"There's a cushion, Barry," she patted the blue cushion acting as a floor underneath them. "They're here for a reason. I'm fine, honest." She pushed some of her loose hair out from her face. "So, computer time?"

Barry sighed but nonetheless moved into the reason for his visit. He helped her stand up and walked with her to the nearest bench. "I finally got into the laptop and I did find some interesting stuff."

"Like what?"

Both of them took a seat beside each other. Barry pulled out Noah's laptop and immediately showed Belén a string of documents Noah had saved on his computer.

"Noah's been documenting every one of us," Barry began to explain. "He has Caitlin, Cisco, me, Iris, you and Dr. Wells. You and Dr. Wells seem to be his number one priority though." And for that Barry felt even more anger towards Noah.

"Understandable," Belén sighed as they went through many of their files. "Look at all this information he got on us. What a creep. I can't believe I worked with him." She then crinkle her nose in disgust. "I can't believe he kissed me."

"Me neither," scowled Barry.

She glanced at him with a widened smile. "Did I mention you got like 10 times hotter for hacking this laptop?"

"It would help to say it..." Barry sarcastically swayed his head.

She laughed and pulled him towards her for a long kiss. "Thank you super-duper intelligent boyfriend of mine."

Barry laughed with her again and continued showing her more of what he found on Noah's laptop, including something even he had been surprised to see.

"Why...has he got pictures and information on my sister?" Belén couldn't help feel a shiver run down her body from fear. This creep had information not only on her, but her sister and nephew too. "And my mom? She's in Starling! Did Rayan seriously have all of us watched?"

"It's all pretty standard," Barry said, although he didn't know how much help that would be for her. It was pretty weird seeing so much information on Maritza Palayta and Veronica Green for no good reason. "I mean, he's got their medical records, background..."