party!!

I wake up, excited, today is the day of the party & it's felt like i've been sleeping too long. I check my phone and see the time.
'12pm?! SHIT.' I shout to myself and take off my clothes and run to the shower. I go on spotify and play my playlist.
I cant be too long in the shower as Faith will be at my door in two hours and i still need to do hair and makeup and..MY OUTFIT, FUCK.
WHERE'S MY OUTFIT.
I hop out of the shower and dry my hair with a towel and wrap a robe around my exposed body and check my mails.
'Outfit, outfit, outfit.' I say to myself while scrolling thought my e-mails.
'Oh polly have sent an e-mai.' I see, i click on it.
'Your parcel is outside, waiting for you, thank you for shopping with us.' It says and i turn off my phone and run to the door.
I open it and look left and right as quickly as possible and see it, the perfect pink parcel.
I grab it and run back inside, drying my hair and getting out a bra and past after. Then i get a headband, pushing back my dry hair and begin with the makeup.
I then spray setting spray all over me, giving me a lavender hint of smell.
I check my phone and see i have half an hour left, i smile to myself as i've done well.
I change into my outfit and take mirror pictures and wait for Faith to ring my flat number, while waiting, i upload a picture of myself to instagram and tag KSI as it being his event.

Tagged KSI

Tagged KSI.
Excited for this party!!🤑🤑
Liked by KSI & 22k others..
Miniminter-girl looks finee🙉
*ah thank you x
Faith- on my way girl, lookin smokin😍
*🫶🫶
W2S- excited to finally meet you..girly😜
*oh nelly 😕
KSI- yo, simon already wants you bro🤣
*Liked by creator & miniminter
Vik- who dat chick
*W2S- emilia 😎
*sidemenfan-its song, harry😅
Load 2k other comments..

My door bell rings and i sprint to make sure it's Faith, it is!!
I grab my bag and run down the stairs like it was the first time seeing her again, memos.
I see her and run into her arm's.
'I'VE MISSED YOU.' I shout while still hugging her, then i turn and notice Ethan, i give him a respectful nod which he returns back.
'Cant believe that Simon is already trying to rizz you up, poor lass.' Ethan says making me laugh and Faith too.
'I don't mind really, it's sweet of him, but what about..' I say forgetting his ex's name.
'Talia?' They both say.
'Yeah, yeah.. her.' I awkwardly laugh .
'Oh, she cheated, they are long gone, i guess he's just in need of someone else.' Ethan says while shrugging his shoulders.
'I'll show him attention tonight, don't worry.' I sit back and smile while Faith drives.
'Faith..babe. Why are you driving in MY CAR?' Ethan jokingly shouts and i laugh.
'Calm down darlin, i won't crash it & you can trust me. I did have your ba-' As soon as she's about to finish, i interrupt her.
'I DO NOT NEED TO THIRD WHEEL IN THIS CAR.' I blabber out, making Ethan and Faith nearly about to piss there self laughing.
'Oh deary me, we are here anyways, let's go.' Ethan says while whipping tears from his eye's.
'HELLO KSI?' Faith screams and i have to cover my ear, since her and the music is extremely loud.
'AY, MY MAN AND MY GIRL AND..' He looks at me , up and down and i smile at him.
'AND EMILIA.'
'ouch.' I sarcastically say and JJ laughs.

'Come and meet the crew. COME CHILD.' JJ says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the group with boys and one girl .
'Here we have, EMILIA!!' JJ shouts and puts his arm around me.
They all stare at me.
'Don't be so awks lads.' A girl says getting up and moving towards me.
'Hey, I'm freya, his girlfriend.' She points to a boy with a bushy beard.
'Hey, I'm Josh.' He gets up and smiles at me, pulling me in for a hug.
'That's Harry.' He points at who give me a quick flash smile and a wave and gets up to hug me too.
'Simon, who rizzed you up.' Josh says, making me laugh.
'Ohhh, so your Simon?' I flirty say.
'Yeah, your so beautiful, oh my.' He says and he hugs me around the waist, lolll.
'Calm down mate, she's only just came here.' Harry says making me and Ethan laugh.
'Wait, where's Vik and Tobi?' JJ asks the group.
'Don't know, don't care.' Freya says, bitch.
'No need for that,  is there?' Faith says to her.

'Ay, ay. No fighting tonight, it's KSI's important night.' Harry says to the pair of them.
'Sorry we're late, Vik got cau-' He pauses and looks at me.
'GOD DAMMM.' He says and spins me around, taking a good glance at me.
'And who's this, lads?'
'Emilia, meet Tobi, horny bastard.' Harry says making everyone laugh.
'She fit, who is she?' A lanky other comes from behind him.
'Emilia, meet Cal, skinny bastard.'.  Ethan says and Cal punches him in the arm.
'Hey Emilia.' Guessing that's Vik?
'Oh, hey Vik!!' I pull him in for a hug, he's small.
'So, when are guests arriving JJ?' Simons asks JJ as he looks up from his phone.
'Bro, i don't know, I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK.' He says and laughs to himself and wonders off.
'What a strange lad.' I say, making the group laugh.
'I like this lass, how about you come sit next to me?' Cal says and i shake my head, moving my way to the bathroom.
Followed by Harry.
'AH. Blooming hell, Harry.' I laugh and so does he.
'Sorry, sorry.' He says and looks me up and down.
'Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer?' I say teasing him & then wink at him.
'Oh shut it you.' He pushes my arm and his cheeks go rosey red.
'Cute.'