im so proud of you.

I release myself from his waist and walk into his living room and jump on the sofa, offering him a seat next to me.
'Don't need to offer me a seat when I LIVE HERE.' He shouts and i cover my ears laughing.
'Whatever!!' I hide under my hoodie.
'Nice hoodie, oh it's looks like SIMONS.'
'Stop shouting, my ears are about to go.' I frown at him and he pulls me in for a hug , then there was knock.
Harry gets up from the sofa and i turn my body around to face the door, only to see who was there.
'Shit it's Simon.' Harry says and i pull a 'wtf' face.'
He opens the door.
'Harry, my man.' Simon says going in with the handshake.

'Aurelia, hey.' He smiles at me and i wave at him, facing back to the TV.
Thinking to myself, both guys i fancy are in the same room, what the fuck.
'So, what you doing here lad?' Harry questions him.
'Well, Aurelia texted me she was here and i need to speak to here, but in private.' He says and i turn back around to nod, to say it was okay to Harry.
'Alrighty, have fun.' Harry walks out the room and closes his bedroom door.
Leaving me and Simon alone, he jumps on the sofa and faces me and i smile at him.

'Whatcha wanna talk about then?' I say and offer him a cookie, which he declines.
'I wanna apologise about the text , i didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anythi-' I cut him off.
'It didn't make me uncomfortable, don't worry, no hard feelings .' I say to him and bite into my cookie.
'Aw, thank you for understanding, i've missed you though.'
'I've missed you too, Si.' I say and hug him.
'Why are you staying with Harry though?' He smiles and questions me.
'Oh, he's just lonely at the moment, i felt bad for him, you know?' I let go of the hug.
'Your so cute.'
'I do try.' I scoff and smile and look down at my lap.
'Hey, my hoodie does look good on you though !!'
'I was thinking the same thing.'
Out of nowhere, i go in for a kiss, which he does back.
It was a good kiss, but i don't know what to do. I told Harry i felt nothing there with Simon at the moment, i just don't know.

'And i've missed that.' I put on the end, to make everything worse than it already is.
'Same, Aurelia.'
'Harry, you can come out now!!' I try and shout to him.
'I'm going to have to get up now, aren't i?' I moan and Simon laughs at me.
'Or not?' He rests his head on my lap and i play with his hair.
'OO, can i give you braids?' I smile down at him and he nods his head.
'YAYY!!' He covers his ear's and smiles.
'Ow, careful babe.'
'Sorry!! Im trying to be gentle for you.' I say and i smile, forgetting Harry's in the bedroom.
*1 hour*
'Nearly done?' He questions me.
'Mhm, just shush and then i'll be done quicker.' I laugh.
*20 minutes later*
'All done!!' He gets up and looks in the mirror and cringes to himself.
'Wha-don't you like them?' I say frowning and he walks over to me.
'No no no, i love them babe.' I kiss him even more, which turns into a make out sesh.

'Oo, we should take pictures!!' I say and he nods and i get his hands and pull him to get a good angle.
'No mirror picture?' He questions and i shake my head.
'Nope, i prefer them when i take them.' I say and he smiles stroking my hair.

'Aw i love it, can i post it?' I look up at him.
'Of course, send it to me too.' He smiles and i kiss his cheek.

' He smiles and i kiss his cheek

Tagged miniminter.
my bestfriend♥️.
miniminter- loveu aurelia 💕
^you2💘
w2s- but i'm ur bestfriend???!!!☹️
^ofc harry!!💞
vikkstar-cuties🙂
^monkey covering eyes emoji.
^liked by w2s & 800 others..
KSI- AUREILA🙄🙄🙄
^WHAT JJ !!!
^ YOU BETRAYED ME😞
*liked by aurelia & 2000 others.
tbjizzle- aurelia🔛🔝.
^w2s- real.

load 2000 more comments ...

'That's so cute of people.' I say to Simon and he agrees and we talk for about 30 minutes and then knock on Harry's door.
'Hey Harry, im going now.' Simon's says and hugs him and waves bye.
I kiss him goodbye, not infront of Harry though.
'So, back on it again?' He says and looks up from his phone to me.
'No, i don't know, i don't rly want too but oh well, he's a nice enough lad.' I say and look at him.
'Oh well, i've got myself a date, with a model.' He looks at me and my smile drops.
'Oh, that's brilliant!!' I act happy, but i'm not.
'Really?' He says with doubt in his mind.
'Yeah, im so proud of you.' I say and hug him and fake smile.
'I love you, Aurelia.'