house👍🏻

I've messed up guys, i've called her Aurelia now, sorry !! ♥️
—————————
I walk up to my car, jump in it and connect my
phone to the car, playing music.
'YOUR ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHES UPSET, SHES GOING OFF ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU SAID.' As soon as the song finished, i arrive at Harry's, disconnect my phone and walk up to his door. I ring the bell and wait patiently, hand in hand.
'Aurelia, i've missed you.' He says while opening the door and going in for a hug, which i give him a hug back.

'I've missed you more.' I let go of his grip and walk indoors, out of the warmth.
'Aurelia, i really like you.'
'Harry? I'm hoping you mean as a friend, because me and Simon..' I turn to face him.
'I do mean as a friend, nothing more, obviously, ya silly bitch.' I laugh and plop myself on his sofa.
'God, you are beautiful though.' He says and sit next to me and i rest my head on his shoulder.
'I'm not that beautiful, but thank you!!' I smile at him.
'Who's told you that your not? You so are.' He looks at me and smiles back.

'I do appreciate that.' I laugh and take my head off of his shoulder.
'Wait, why am i even over here again?'
'Remember? I got lonely, i texted you!!' He says flapping his arms about.
'Ah yeah, i remember now, lol.' I say and put my hand up to represent an L.

'Deary me, Aurelia.'
He continues to speak.
'So, you and Simon? What's happening there?'
'I don't know to be honest with you, he's a handsome man but i just can't see me and him together at the moment .'
'Fair enough, he's really nice but you was flirting with him and having naughty time.' He grins to himself and looks down at his lap.
'Harold, that's got nothing to do with you. So what if we was as well?' I cross my arms and give him a look.
'Ah, oh, well, i'm not against it , you know.. you do you girly .'

'You have to stop doing that.' I laugh to myself and he laughs too, i get off of the sofa and he gives me a concerned look.
'Where you off too?' He questions me.
'I don't know, i was hoping you'd show me my room?' I laugh.
'Your staying the night , inviting yourself ?' He laughs as well and i nod.
'Alrighty then, follow me !!' He says sticking his hands up in the air like a tour guide.
He opens the door to 'my room' and steps to one side .
'Wow, this is beautiful, Harry.' My voice is amazed by the room.

'But i say, why can't we share a room? Nothing will happen? We are only best friends.' I snap out of it and turn to him.
'Aurelia, i don't know if i can trust myself with you.'
Those words made my jaw drop.
'What do you mean? In a sexual way?'
'I don't know, i think no, more like as in i think you'd draw on my face in the night way.' I laugh at his comment.
'I won't , pleaseee.' I say holding both hands together and jumping around him.
'Fine. Only tonight.' He gives up and tells me, smiling.

'Yay, i won't disappoint you .' I say and i get a text, Simon.
'Who's that from then? Guessing your boyfriend or BOYFRIENDS.' I nudge his arm.
'No, Simon, you numpty.'
'I was correct then, your boyfriend.' He looks proud of himself when he says that.
'Oh shut it, i need to check what he's said.' I sit down on the spare bed , not prepared for what's about to come.
'Can i have some water please, Harry?' I look up at him and smile , he nods and goes into the kitchen.
'M'lady.' Harry says handing me the water, i giggle at him.
'Thank you, Harold.' I open my phone again, clicking on messages and taking a sip of the fresh cold water from the tap.
The next minute, the water is everywhere.
'Oh god, what does the text say?'

He knew something was up.
'I don't wanna read it out loud, it's embarrassing.' I say trying to hide behind a pillow while handing Harry my phone .
'It can't be that ba-' He stands there in shock, not knowing what to say or do.
'I know!! How do i respond .' I release myself from the pillow and get my phone out of his hands.
'No clue, but .. he wants his .. inside you?!' He sounds angry at the thought of it, but i take no notice.
'It's bad enough, he doesn't know i'm round at your house too.' I say smiling but then go back to being serious.
'I'll text him back if you want?' I shake my head so quick.

'As if i'll trust you to text him back.' I scoff at him and start typing, Harry sits next to me, watching my fingers move .
'Your'e a very fast typer.'
'Practice, Harry.' I say and he goes all shy.
'Joking.' I laugh on how he gets so shy and he puts his arm around me.
'I know, let's see then what you said.' He takes my phone out of my hands after i sent it.
He reads it out loud.
'Oh wow, i'm at Harry's at the moment so don't send anything to bad.' Harry stands up and hands me my phone clapping.
'I'm proud of you for not responding with something like 'oo same baby.' OR 'mm can't wait !!'.
'That is not your girl.' I say and put my phone in my pocket .
'My girl?' He looks with confusion .
'Yeah, your girl.' I smile and hug him by the side.
'Sure.' He awkwardly says.