party no.2

'Why are you even here?' I ask Harry, as he's followed me in the bathroom.
'Oh, i need a piss.' He says and awkwardly laughs and i give him an odd look.
'Oh right, well, if you didn't see on the front of the door, this is lady's!' I stop staring at him and laugh.
'Is it? Oh it is, fuck.' He says and walks away giving me a quick wave goodbye.
I didn't think anything of him, nice lad, handsome, funny & that's about it really.
After finishing with my makeup, i wonder back to the group and sit down next to Simon.
'Where did you go?' He says glancing at me & my body.
'Toilet, to fix up my makeup.' I say and smile at him.
'It didn't need fixing.'
'AY SIMON, STOP TRYING TO RIZZ UP EMILIA. BRO.' JJ shouts making us all laugh.
'It's fine, i don't really mind it, he's cute anyways. ' I say causing the group to go 'ooo'. Then, Harry walks back in.
'Bog, where's your girlfriend?' Ethan asks and i wonder..
'Who's bog?'  I ask the group of lads
'That's me, Emilia.' Harry says pointing to himself and making me laugh.
'My girlfriend? She's not joining us tonight, she couldn't make it.'
'Probably cheating again.' Tobi states.
'Mate, she won't be, she made a promise, to us all.' Harry says and looks at me.
'You can't always trust the same girl.' I mumble to him, somehow he hears.
'Don't chat about my girlfriend, you've never even met her .' He's mad, really mad , i can tell.
'Sorry.' I say putting both my hands into my knee's, making Harry walk off.
'Shit, i'm sorry guys, i didn't know it was cause that.' I say & stand up to go find him, Simon joining me .
'Don't worry, em. He's always like this, causing a scene, he's not the best he's been.' Simon politely says to me, snaking his arm around my shoulder .
'Besides, you didn't know anyway.' He says shrugging his shoulders.
'Yeah, i guess.' I shrug my shoulders too.
'Harry? Is that you, mate? Em, i think he's in here.' Simon let's go off my shoulder and leaves me and Harry and i smile at Simon.
'Thank you, see you later.' I say and he wonders off through the smog.

'Harry..you know i'm sorry, i've only known you for two hours and i'm already seeming like a total bitch!!' I angrily say and he ignores me.
'I'm trying to sort things out here, please talk, you've got every right to be mad.'
Nothing.
'Fine. Be an absolute dickhead.'
I'm about to get up when he pulls me down again.
'No. Don't go, stay.' He says making me blush a bit.
'Uhm, okay.' I say placing myself down again.
'I'm sorry, my girlfriend is a bitch & i know i can't say that now, especially since it's 2023.' He laughs and i do too.
'So you aren't happy?'
All of a sudden, Cal walks by and pausing at me and Harry.
'HEY EM!!' Cal says making me jump of the floor into his arms .
Cal's my favourite.
'HEY CAL. How are ya?' I ask.
'Good, brilliant actually. Whatcha doing here?' He looks at me then Harry.
'Comforting, i guess.' I say pulling out of Cal's arms.
'Ah, i see, anyways i'll see you two soon. NO KINKY STUFF.'
I laugh and so does Harry.
'I'm not happy, no. I'm with her just for the thought of it, i guess. She's made me happy once and i thought she could do it again, but nah.' I pull him on for a side hug, hip to hip.
'Let's go back to the group, yeah? Get your mind off her?' I suggest.
'Yeah, seems like a good thing to do. You and Simon, though?' He pulls out of the side hug and smirks then nudges me.
'Noo, well not yet at least. He's fit but i don't know, we'll see.' I say and start walking back with Harry behind me.
I see Faith and decide to leave Harry's side and run up to her.
'Let's go dance.' I turn to Faith and ask her.
'I mean alright, sure!!'
We dance for 2 hours.

'I'm out of breath, oh god. Let me take a breather.' I say almost about to collapse, i head to the bar to get a drink.
I'm approached by a man.
'Ay pretty lady, may i buy you a drink?'
A free drink?!
'Yeah, why not.' I say and smile, giving this man a chance.
'Sweet, whatcha want?'
'Sex on the beach, please, thank you.' I smile, then realising what i just said.
'Sex on the beach? You say?' He makes his way closer to me and my hands not in use.
'No, no, i didn't mean it like that , the cocktail for christ sake!!' I stand up, walking away from the opportunity and talk to Simon.
'Men are horrible, aren't they?' I say and turn to look him.
'Oi, i'm a man.' He laughs & i laugh too, putting my head down.
'Whats wrong em?' He asks me.
'A man tried to take me, i think. I don't know what he was doing but he asked if  he could buy me a drink & i said sure. You know, free drink is a free drink?! Then, he asks what i want and i say 'sex on the beach.' I didn't realise at first, then it clocked on, he moved his way closer and i just ran to you.' I say pointing my finger into his chest.
'Oh shit em, i'm so sorry.' He pulls me in for a hug and it's cute.
'I'm too fucked to go home.'
'Stay with me, tonight, i'm not wasted, surprisingly.' He smiles and i look up and smile at him back.
'I will, thank you.' I get up and move to the dance floor, grabbing Simon's hand.

—————-
I promise this is a Harry story, but we need a bit of spice in it first, so thank you for reading anyway!