panic mode

'So what? I'll text her to say your with me so she won't be running around like a headless sheep?' He says and i laugh and nod.
'Bye harry, pal.' Simon says and leaves the room.
'He so likes you, em.' Harry says as i take my false eyelashes off.
'Good, i'm glad, keep my options open.' I jokingly say.
'Who's first option?' Harry ask's going along with the joke.
'Obviously you, Harold.' I know it's only a joke but i don't know, i feel something with him too.
I'm such a slag.
'On a serious note now, em. Do you like Cal?' He ask's and i give a disgusted look.
'WHAT? NO!' I say and he laughs and nods.
'WHY WOULD YOU- NO NO.' I laugh and so does he, we talk for another 20 minutes about random shit.
'You look nice in Simon's shirt.' He rolls his eyes.
'I know, i like the colour too.' I smile, not taking the hint he's a bit jealous .
'So, you and Katie?' I say & look at the camera, Simon enters the room.
'Ah, yeah, well, she cheated again. I guess you was right , can't trust the same girl twice.' He awkwardly laughs, clearly upset.
'Mate, she's a bitch. Not being rude or anything, but cmon now. Don't go back to her.' Simon say's heading to the bathroom.
'Yeah, pal, i won't.' He sadly smiles.
'Hey, em?' Simon says.
'Yeahhhhhhhhhh.' I respond.
'Wanna be apart of a sidemen reacts? The fan's already love you.' He says and causing Harry to give a look.
'How do they already know her?' Harry says giving us both a look.
'Simon posted a story of me!!' Smiling at the thought of it.
'Right, i'll go check it out now.' He says and goes on instagram.
'Fuckk, em, you look good.' He smiles at me and i smile back, causing us to just be silence.
'Fuck that, long pauses are the worst.' I laugh and so does Simon.
'I AGREE!!' Says someone who sounds like..
'CAL?!' I shout back.
'YEAH, ITS ME, HEY EMMMM.' Obviously absolutely wasted just like me .
'CALLLL, YOU ARE DRUNK TOO!!' I laugh and he agree's that he's drunk.
'Yup, he's wasted.' Harry states. Simon walks out of the bathroom and joins me on the bed.
'Right, let's make this pillow line.' He says to me and the lad's on call.
'Yes, let's.' I respond back with a smile on my face.
'A pillow line? What for?' Cal ask's.
'Ah, just so nothing goes down the wrong hole.' I say causing Cal & Harry to burst out into laughter, receiving a look from Simon.
'It's a joke, you lanky bitchhh.' I say jokingly and they laugh even more, this time Simon joining in.
'Oh deary me, you are a keeper, em.' Cal says and i smile as he wonders off.
'Night Cal, miss ya.' I say and he smiles and goes to bed, i think.
'Right, i better get going, nice talking to you Simon.' Harry says teasing me.
'Oh, sorry, and em.' He says laughing and i pull a 'im offended' face.
'Bye Harry, miss youuuu.' I say causing him to smile & i end the call.

I turn to face Simon, who is already staring at me.
'Pillow line done?' I question him.
'Yup, you know it girl.' He says & i giggle.
'I'm sober now.' I say looking at him, thinking about Harry, but at the moment i want Simon.
'Wait, for real?' He sits up and gives me a look.
'Yes, it's been six hours since i last had a drink, i'll be fine.' I say sitting up too & putting my head on his chest.
I look up to him and he looks down at me, i place a peck on his lips, that peck turns into way more, we make out, clothes are on the floor, basically.. we had sex.
I don't regret it though.
However, im now sweating and out of breath.
'You're good in bed, Em.' He says and i cuddle him closing my eyes to go to sleep.
He goes on his phone & watching tiktoks, i wake up to watch with him.
'AHAHA FAT LADY FELL OVER.' I shout and Simon laughs, playing with my hair.
'I'm going to go to bed, night si.' I say and kissing his cheek.
'Night, Em.' He says smiling at me and i turn my back, thinking about Harry & Simon.

—————-
I wake up and realise i'm in a thong and Simon's t-shirt, i see our clothes are chucked on the floor, shoes on the floor too.
I remember having sex.
However, Simon isn't beside me, but it smells delicious, before i get up i check my phone.
Missed call from Harry?
'Odd.' I say to myself and decide to call him back, could be important?
'Hey yo-..oh shit, em.' As he answers, i'm stood up in my tiny little thong & a baggy shirt.
'OH FUCK!' I duck and crawl my way to the bed.
'I'm so sorry, your eyes have been cursed.' I laugh and so does he.
'I enjoyed the view.' He sarcastically says and i roll my eyes sitting up to brush my tangled hair.
'Good night then?' He laughs and winks at me.
'Yeah, he's so good in bed.' I whisper so Simon doesn't hear.
'SO YOU DID SLEEP TOGETHER?' Harry shouts and Cal comes running to the phone.
'Emilia Roberts, that's not like you.' Cal says and i give him a look.
'OH SHIT.' Cal notices we aren't joking.
I look at Harry, who look's mad.
'You good, Harry lad?' I ask him & he nods.
'How about you come over?' I smile at him and he smiles back.
'Yeah, i'd love to see you in the thong.' He jokingly says and i laugh.
'Shut up, i'll see you soon, ok?' I say and he nods and end the call. I exit ten bedroom & hug Simon from behind.
'Hey you.' He says and turning around to fully face me.
'Harry's coming round.' I say and let loose of his grip.
'Oh,uhm, okay.' He says smiling at me and i nod and go change.