꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3꧂

ఌ︀︀︀︀︀︀︀-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜/𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔            𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛ఌ︀︀︀︀︀︀︀-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛ఌ︀︀︀︀︀︀︀-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ-̥ͦ

Speaker notes in bold:
English in italic:
Mandarin in italic/bold:
Korean normal:
Japanese underlined:
____________________________________

It's been around five minutes since the dropouts were announced. Everyone is celebrating and getting ready to pick rooms.

Which is gonna be a little hard.

I haven't talked to anyone except for Jungwon, and even then we didn't much. I would say Heeseung but he's kinda got a crowd so...

I'm about to go check out the rooms when someone taps me on my shoulder.

"Hyung?" I meet eyes with Daniel as he fiddles with his fingers as if he's nervous.

"What is it, Daniel?"

He hesitates then gestures for the boy next to him to tell me. I fix my posture as it was uncomfortable and turn to Jungwon with a questionable face.

"He wants to know if you'll room with us?" I feel my eyes widen a little as I look back at the younger in front of me.

I hesitantly nod my head unsure "Of course, c'mon let's find a room"

I flinch as the younger boy grabs my hand and brings me to a room left of the one we were in front of. It was a blue room and was currently empty.

As I put my bag down by my chosen bed I hear yelling from down the hall, and look at Jungwon who had currently stopped unpacking. He shrugs and continues as more yelling occurs.

Moments later Jake comes into our room almost falling over in the process and opens his mouth.

"Hyung? What is it" Daniel says when Jake fails to speak as he's out of breath, from running my guess.

"Uh, we're all playing truth or dare does anyone wanna join?" He says after a while.

The two currently in the room look at each other then back at me then at Jake. I nod my head getting the message then look at Jake myself.

"I'll go later, you two can go I'm gonna take a shower," I say as I grab my bag and put it on my bed.

Jungwon nods as Jake opens the door wider and waits for them to leave as well. Daniel looks at me and tilts his head as if he's asking a question. I just nod and say it's okay before he gives up and leaves as well.

For Daniel only being 14 he was really considerate of people's feelings and even if I've only talked to him now you can tell.

I start to take out my belongings when I come across a notebook I had brought along with everything. I promised my mom I would write down things that happen here and release my thoughts in the book. She said it would help her out a lot if she knew what I felt during things like this.