"Devils Tango" Yumi x M!Reader (6)

-Y/n finally had time to go visit his long distance boyfriend Blake after some time. Since he missed his birthday, he got him a surprise dinner.

This one's a long one. And it's requested by wingdingsbuthorny
(Fluff to smut/hickeys, bite marks, bruises, belly bulge)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost a year since Y/n and Yumi have seen each other. Y/n has made up a plan with Yumis friend Nick. Nick was supposed to pick him up at the airport in 5 minutes.

Y/n stood at the entrance of the airport waiting. He was so excited and nervous. He's met all of Yumis friend's multiple times, so he wasn't nervous to meet them, but how Yumi would react to the sudden surprise.

He knew he would be happy. But he hasn't seen him in person for almost a year now. And he feels so bad cause he missed his birthday cause his stupid boss wouldn't let him take the time off of work.

As he was thinking, a car horn snapped him out of his trance. In the distance he could see Nick waving at him. He grabbed his bag and walked to the car. Nick opened his trunk and got out.

"Hey man, it's good to see you." Nick said opening his arms. Y/n returned the hug.
"Hey, it's good to see you too." He said. He put his stuff in the trunk and got in the car. Then the journey to the house started.

In the house, everyone was not really concerned about where Nick went. A little cause he would tell someone before leaving, but he told no one.

As they were conversing in the kitchen they heard the front door open. Isaac was the first one to see Nick walk through.

"Hey man, where'd you go?" He asked. Everyone appeared behind or beside Isaac.

"Oh we just went somewhere." He said.
"We?" Yumi asked. Then a figure walked out behind Nick.
"Hi." He said. Everyone was surprised.

"Y/n!?" Yumi asked. He nodded. Yumi ran over to him. He picked him up in a tight hug. Y/n wrapped his legs around his torso and put his head in the crook of his neck.

Yumi swung around for a second before putting him down. Yumi looked into his boyfriends eyes. His own tearing up.

"W-when did you get here!?" He asked. "About an hour ago. Nick picked me up." He gestured over to the male. Yumi looked over at him and smiled at him. He turned his attention to the boy in front of him.

He pulled him in for another tight hug.
"God I missed you so much." He said.
"I missed you too Babe." Y/n said back.

After putting his stuff in Yumis room, they all hung out downstairs for a while before the couple went off to the older's room. They cuddled on his bed for a while. Yumi quickly dismissed any plans he had for recording or streaming for the day to just lay with him.

It was now around seven and Y/n had an idea.
"Hey baby, can I go to the bathroom real quickly?" He asked.
"Yeah of course. It's just across my room." He said. He unwrapped his arms around him and let him go. Y/n quickly slid out of his room and went to the bathroom.

He pulled out his phone. He ordered food and snuck down to Nicks room. He knocked and heard a faint voice. He opens the door.

"Hey, I ordered food for me and Blake, when it gets here can you bring it up to our room?" He asked.
"Yeah of course." He answered back.
"Thank you so much!" He quickly said before quickly getting back upstairs and going into his boyfriends room. Yumi was laid on his back, phone in hand. Once he saw Y/n a smile was plastered on his face and he put his phone down.

Y/n laid his head on Yumis chest while Yumis arms wrapped around him, making sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

"I'm so happy right now it's not even funny." He said. Y/n looked up at him.
"Well I'm glad. To be honest on my way here, I was so nervous about how you would react." He told him.