"Surprise!" Yumi x F!Reader (7)

-When Yumi leaves with to surprise the group house, Y/n has a trick up her sleeve

(Fluff)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's relatively late at night. Around 10 or so. Y/n was laying in her shared bed with her boyfriend Yumi watching a random movie she wasn't paying attention to.

Yumi was streaming at the moment, so Y/n was just waiting for him to end it.

After a while Yumi walked into their room.
"Hi Blake. How was stream?" She asked pausing the movie. He pulled back the covers on his side and climbed in.

"It was good." He said leaning against the headboard.

"Hey, so you know my friends Nick and Isaac?" He asked. She nodded her head.

"So, them and Larry and Tanner are moving into a house down in Texas, and Nick and Isaac are leaving tomorrow down to Texas, and we are a halfway point in their travel, so I was wondering if it was ok to let them stay the night." He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah of course. Is it gonna just be Nick and Isaac?" She asked.
"Isaacs mom and his friend Grant are helping." He said.

"Yeah no it's ok. I'm excited to actually meet them." She said smiling at him. He smiled back.

They laid down and fell asleep, awaiting the next day.

After Nick, Isaac, Isaacs mom, and his friend Grant made it there, Nick, Yumi and Grant hatched a plan.

Nick was gonna go "poop" while everyone left and Yumi was gonna sneak to Texas with Nick.

But Y/n made up her own plan..

After Isaac, his mom and Grant left, Y/n Yumi and Nick were outside. After putting Yumis stuff into Nicks car he turned to Y/n.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok alone?" He asked.
"Yes baby, I'll be fine. Plus, you get to see your friends you haven't seen in a while." She said looking up at him.

He wrapped his arms around her giving her one last hug. She hugged him back. After hugging they looked at each other and gave one last kiss before Yumi left with Nick.

Once they were far enough away, she texted Grant.

After going inside and grabbing her bag and changing, she waited outside. The U-Hal truck pulled up and she got in.

After she heard about the plan with Yumi and Nick, she made up a plan with Grant. She would sneak all the way to Texas in the U-Hal.

She buckled in and the trip started.

After a couple hours of driving, stopping for gas and hiding, they were gonna go to subway.

She hid while Grant talked with Isaacs mom. Yumi appeared and everyone was happy to know Yumi was going. But they still had no idea of Y/n.

In Texas, they decided to stop at Walmart to grab a couple things for the house. After the long process of waiting they were finally off to the house.

"Ok, when we get there, they're gonna sneak Yumi in. I'll say I left my phone in the U-Hal and come back out to get it. I'll lead you inside where you can hide somewhere." Grant said looking over at Y/n.

She nodded and got ready. Pulling up the the house, she unbuckled and crouched in front of the seat. After a moment, Grant came out and brought her inside.

He said Yumi was gonna lay on the couch and surprise them. She could walk in the back door and surprise everyone. She nodded and got ready.

After a while of screaming and questions, she opened the back door and shut it. She walked out and stretched.

"Man, this is a nice house. You guys got lucky." She said looking around.

Everyone was in shock.
"Y/n!?" Yumi said breaking the silence. He ran up to her and picked her up and spun her around while they both laughed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked putting her down looking at her.

"Well, I heard about the plan and made up one with the help of my new friend Grant." She said gesturing over to the boy.

"I had absolutely no clue!" He said hugging her again.
"Well that was the plan." She said hugging him back.

After hugging Tanner and Larry, they had the best week in a while. Even though Yumi got sick after being there for two days.

Yumi was still surprised Y/n could pull this off. He was proud of his sneaky girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(744 words)