"Animals" Larry x M!Reader (6)

(Small bit of smut and suggestive shit.)
-Larry sneaks out late at night and gets in someone's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was really late at night and Larry was dressed like he was leaving to go somewhere. That's cause he was. He just had to sneak out.

He opened his door quietly and snuck downstairs. He didn't think anyone was awake at the moment so he got to the car the door was already open. So he jumped in and the car took off.

Larry was in a black 1967 Chevy Impala, and it was nice too. He looked over at the man who was driving. The man glanced at Larry before smiling and looked back at the ride.

"Hey baby, you look amazing." The man said putting his hand on Larry's thigh, slightly squeezing it.

"Hey, you look good too, black tank top and blue jeans? So sexy." Larry said scooting closer kissing the man's cheek than down his neck.

"Baby, you can't wait till we get to the tracks?" The man said, his hand snaking down to Larry's waist.

"Nope. Haven't seen you in forever, and my sex dive is through the fucking roof." Larry said smirking.

Larry's hand slid down the man's chest, stomach, landing on his bulge in his jeans. The man let out a small gasp at Larry's actions.

"Larry.."
"Shh Y/n, just let me do this." Larry interrupted him, undoing his belt, and pulling out Y/n's dick.

Larry immediately put his mouth around it waisting no time. While Y/n had one hand on the wheel, his other hand tangled in Larry's long black hair.

Y/n glanced down at Larry once every couple seconds. The only sounds he could hear was the car, his heavy breathing, and wet slurping sounds coming from Larry.

"Fuck.." Y/n muttered.
"Wait, I don't wanna cum yet. I wanna wait." Y/n said, slightly pulling up on Larry's hair.

Larry let off with a pop and put Y/n's dick back in his pants, wiping off the excess saliva that made its way out of his mouth.

After a few minutes, they arrived at some abandoned train tracks. Y/n turned off his car and they both immediately got into the back.

They both got started with each other. Kissing and grabbing onto each other. Y/n was laying against the back car door with Larry on top of him.

Larry quickly took off his shirt as he started making out with Y/n. They haven't seen each other in so long so it makes sense why they would do this first.

They were kissing when Larry perked up for a moment.

"What was that?" He whispered looking out the windows.
"Probably just the wind baby, besides, no one knows where we are." Y/n said leaning up to kiss Larry's neck.

"Yeah you're right." Larry said leaning his head to the side to give Y/n some more room.

Y/n was busy marking Larry's neck when Larry perked up again.
"There it is again. What the fuck is that." Larry whispered pulling Y/n off him.

"Baby it's just the wind." Y/n said rubbing Larry's thighs with his thumbs looking up at him.

"No it wasn't. That was something out there." Larry said looking out all the windows.

Y/n rolled his eyes about to speak when Larry suddenly blurted out.
"Oh my god that Nick and Isaac!" Larry said.

Y/n started to scramble for the keys, realizing they're up in the driver floorboard. The back door opened and Y/n was pulled out into the ground.

Y/n hit the gravel and groaned. The person picked him up by his shirt.
"Who are you? What are you doing with Larry?" He screamed.

"Hey man, I don't want any trouble ok?" Y/n said holding his hands up looking down at the man holding him by his shirt.

He had a spiral tattoo going up his harm.
"Y/n!" Larry screamed getting out of the back of the car. A taller man stopped him from getting closer.

Both of them saw Larry was shirtless and had a couple hickeys on his neck. The man holding Y/n looked back at him.

"What, were you doing?" He asked sternly. Before Y/n could answer, Larry got out of the taller man's hands.

"Let go of me. Nick! Let go of him." Larry said pulling Nick off Y/n.

"What the hell is your guy's problem?" Larry asked.
"And how the hell did you know where to find me?" He asked.

"I was in the kitchen when I heard you come down the stairs and bolt out the door to that guys car. I checked your location and told Nick, so we came to find you to make sure you were ok." The taller one said.

Larry pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Y/n, Isaac and Nick, guys Y/n. My boyfriend." Larry said introducing them.

"B-boyfriend!?" Isaac exclaimed confused.
"Yes, boyfriend." Larry said sarcastically.

Nick suddenly then connected the dots. The two of them here, Larry's shirt off, purple dots scattered randomly around his neck, oh no.

"You two were- aww man!" Nick said throwing his hands up and turning away. Isaac did the same thing.

"Yeah! We were! Until you two decided to follow us, and pull Y/n out of the fucking car." Larry said.

"We were worried about you Larry, we're sorry, we'll leave you be, just come back to the house ok?" Nick said waving Isaac to the car as he walked away.

"I will." Larry said. They got in the car and left. Larry turned to Y/n.

"Wanna finish what we started?" He asked with a devilish grin on his face.

Y/n grinned back.
"Oh you devil." He said pulling Larry into him, kissing his lips passionately.

——

It was now seven in the morning and everyone was awake in the house. They were all downstairs when Tanner piped up and asked a question.

"Hey, where's Larry?" He asked. Yumi shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't-dont even ask." Nick said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Why? Do you know where he is?" Tanner asked. As soon as he asked that the front door opened and two voices came into the house.

Larry giggled as Y/n pulled him in for another kiss. Tanner and Yumi looked around the corner at what Elsa's happening and they were shocked to say the least.

"Larry? Who the hell is this?" Tanner asked. The pair immediately pulled away and looked where the voice came from.

"Oh, Tanner! Uhh this is Y/n, my boyfriend." Larry said introducing them.

"Hi." Y/n said awkwardly waving. Tanner waved awkwardly back and Yumi looked at them with a "What the fuck" face.

"Gaybos." Yumi said under his breath turning back into the kitchen.

Y/n looked at Larry shocked.
"Don't worry about him, he's like that all the time. C'mon, let's go to my room." Larry said grabbing Y/n's hand and leading him up the stairs.

Before they got to Larry's room Y/n picked him up. Larry's yelped and giggled a bit before Y/n closed his door.

"Oh good god.. everybody get ready, they're fucking animals." Nick said grabbing his keys.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Yumi asked.
"I'm leaving, probably going to the gym cause I don't wanna hear that." Nick said pointing in the direction of Larry's room.

"Take us with you please." Yumi said.
"C'mon, everybody's going so we don't have to hear them." Nick said walking to the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1256 words)

Stream Yumis new album LOST! If you don't, I will find you..(joking)

Anyway, what's your favorite song on LOST? Mines Posion! 😁