Chapter 5: Divine rest(filler)

" " talking.
Urizen-Y/N talking or yelling.
'Thinking' thinking.
Y/N: Your name.
A/N: Author Note.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:Hey yall, thanks for the support I can't believe I got more than 100 views, I was expecting less, I am training to make it better for future books or not. Sorry for the delay, my Sundays have been busy with everything on-going. Now let's get to what matters.

Spoilers: this is a filler, it won't have much so It will be a little short.

New Opening:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Arc:
The Older Brother.

Few hours later. . .
June 15th
Time: 08:45 AM
Location: Kuoh.
No one pov:

The Qliopth has been growing non-stop with human and devil blood leaving cities empty with only leftovers of what previous life existed.

We see Hana and Xenovia in a fancy restaurant full of blood all around the place with demons lurking around dragging bloods to Empusas for consumption, both of them were drinking coffee.

Hana:"So...you know what are the next steps Xenovia? You seem to be daydreaming these days. Not that I care but you know, it's annoying when I have to yell."

Xenovia would get her head up surprised then lowering it down circling her index finger around her mug that they were enjoying drinks.

Xenovia:"I dunno...didn't you notice something with Lord Urizen these days ever since he took a hand of the Legendary devil/demon hunter Dante?"

Hana looked confused taking another sip of her coffee then releasing her breath.

Hana:"You know I wasn't there sadly...but why you think that? You know something about it?"

Xenovia:"I don't know...he seemed so confident, motivated but now...he seems only bored, I guess boredom got to him. I always hear him murmur about the hunter...maybe they are family?"

Hana spit all of her coffee into the floor and started laughing like there was no tomorrow letting Xenovia with a dumb face.

Xenovia:"WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!"

Hana:"Hahah...good one...my precious lord-"

Xenovia:"Precious?..."

Hana:"Aham...as I was saying...my precious lord Urizen would never be relative with a homeless man. I mean have you looked at his face and hair? I think he didn't wash his hair. Well that's what I heard about him. You're the lucky one to meet face to face"

Xenovia:"Yeah he did look like a homeless guy...you really have good Intel..."

Hana smirked and threw her hair backwards.

Hana:"Of course I do, I want to know everything about Lord when I help him rule this miserable world."

Xenovia:"What is that supposed to mean? Rule with him?"

Hana:"You heard it well short head. Why? Jealous? such divine deity can't be with someone like you~"

Xenovia:"You bitch...I will show you is short head!-"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Transmission cut. . .
June 15th
Time: 08:58 AM
Location: Qliopth.
Y/N pov: