XiaoLumi : On a Date!?

- 🍃 // may the winds bless your travels

"Xiaooooo!! Heyy" Lumine greeted aloud while running to the tree where Xiao is. The adeptus heard a familiar voice then immediately turned his head to the source where he saw his beloved star. "Xiaoo, I finally found you!" Lumine then sat beside him. "How did you find me, Lumi?" Xiao asked softly while gazing at the landscape afar not making eye contact with her. "Oh, I searched for you at the inn and found nothing except an empty room, so I figured I'd find you where you're usually at" Lumine smiled at him. "Oh, I see" he replied with his usual tone.

They admired the beautiful landscape in front of them for a while

"I-i was thinking if we'd go see the fireworks tonight, like a date" Lumine shyly mumbled. "A date.. me and just her alone. Finally, after days of being busy with commissions and tasks, finally." Xiao chanted in his thoughts. He then accepted her date offer with a slight blush on his light pale cheeks.

Night time fell upon Liyue, Liyue is bustling with people around night time as people of Liyue gather for firework shows and delicious dishes.

"Whoa.. the lights in Liyue never fail to amaze me" Lumine admitted. "Yes, Liyue is famed for its lights, dishes and bustling festivals, shall we continue on walking to where the firework show is being held, Lumi?" Xiao stated softly. "Mhm" she responded happily. They walked to the place where the firework show are being held by our firework girl Yoimiya!

SPEEEWW! BOOOM! (FIREWORK SOUNDS LOL)

The fireworks shot up to the nightly sky making booming sounds as it shot up its way to the sky.
"Woahhh.." Lumine uttered getting Xiao's attention. "Beautiful..." He whispered under his breath. "Hm?" Lumine asked with a cute expression. "N-nothing-!  You heard- nothing.." Xiao muttered quite loud, then looking away with a blush of pink across his face not making eye contact with his lover. "how cute.. I barely see this side of him"  Lumine thought to herself, mentally facepalming. This date is going well!

Xiao looked back at her, admiring everything she possess such as her hair, her strength, everything you name it!
"Come, let's go eat Almond Tofu back at Wangshu Inn, Paimon must be waiting or rather asleep already" Lumine chuckled out and grabbed Xiao's gloved hand.

The pair went back to Wangshu Inn and went to its rooftop. Xiao prefers being in the presence of air and freedom.

"Wait here, Xiao, I'll fetch us the Almond Tofu." Lumine ran happily to fetch the dishes. "Adorable.." Xiao muttered to himself, admiring his one and only beloved. Minutes later, Lumine came back with two plates of Almond Tofu! "Heh, I checked our room and found Paimon drifting to her slumber. She must've ate a lot." She chuckled softly. Lumine then handed Xiao his plate of Almond Tofu. "T-thank you, Lumine" He stuttered a little, blushing slightly. They sat on a chair and set their tofu on the table, eating one spoonful at a time. "Almond Tofu is deliciousssss.." Lumine mumbled softly, satisfied by her dish. "Almond Tofu is indeed delicious." Xiao agreed with Lumine. Hear me out but Xiao's the type to only call Lumine's name when he goes soft tone.

Their dishes satisfied their stomachs, leaving them well-fed.

They made eye contact after eating their tofus. "Take both your hands out and place them on the table," Xiao indicated out. Lumine followed Xiao's instructions. "Then..?-" Lumine responded with a confused look. Xiao held her hands with his. "Thank you for taking me out on a date, Lumi.. I enjoyed this date. Also, thank you for the tofu I appreciate it a lot" He thanked her wholeheartedly. "Well.. I enjoyed this day too, thanks too Xiao" Lumine thanked Xiao wholeheartedly too. Xiao let go of Lumi's hands and went to the side of her chair. Lumine's eyes followed him. Xiao knelt down and held her right hand. He kissed her sweetly..

Xiao.. my everything.. my world..

✧ Xiao the Vigilant Yaksha and Lumine the Renowned Traveler ✧