chapter four.

chapter four.

— • ° 📀 ° • —

DAWN SITS IN Eric's basement around the coffee table with her friends. "The game is Anaconda. Big Ace. Eight ball. Red Lady. Jackson. Fiver. Wild Man –"

"Oh, my God, Michael, they opened up a disco." Jackie says as she jumps off the dryer.

"Where at?" Kelso asks.

"In Kenosha." Jackie says. "You can wear your David Bowie butt-huggers."

"Michael, that would be super." Hyde says, mocking Jackie.

"Laugh if you want, man, but my butt looks pretty good in those." Michael says.

"Come on, are you guys crazy? I mean, a disco? No way." Eric says.

"I don't know, it might be kind of fun to go dancing." Donna says.

"Or we could go." Eric says.

"I've got nothing. I fold." Michael says as he puts his cards back on the table.

"Man, if you're out, go make some popcorn." Steven says. Kelso stands up and goes to leave, but Jackie dances like a maniac next to the group.

"Take her with you." Dawn says. The two walk up the stairs and Steven smiles at the girl.

"What is disco?" Fez asks.

"Disco is from hell, ok? And not the cool part of hell with all the murderers, but the lame-ass part where the really bad accountants live." Steven says.

"I don't think the cool part of hell is where the murderers are." Dawn points out.

"You keep tellin' yourself that, Sunshine." Steven says.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Eric asks as he sees Donna looking at some cards.

"Looking at Kelso's cards." Donna states.

"That's cheating." Eric says.

"Eric, we can't find the popcorn!" Jackie calls from upstairs.

"Hey, um, Donna, why don't you take a look at my cards? Then, you won't have to wait for me to leave." Eric says.

"No." Donna says.

"No. Come on, take a look. Tell me what I have, you cheater." Eric says as he shows Donna the cards.

"You've got nothing." Donna says.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna bluff. So, watch out." Eric says before running up the stairs.

"Donna has stuff for Eric, yes?" Fez asks Dawn.

"Not stuff, thing." Steven corrects. "Donna has a thing for Eric." Then, he chuckles. "Why do you have a thing for Eric?"

"Why do you have a thing for Dawn?" Donna asks. Dawn's eyes widen as she looks at Steven.

"You have a thing for me?" She asks.

"I - I –" Steven stutters.