Chapter Two

Thus began Black Sheep's life on Point Nemo.

Point Nemo is an isolated island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, save for V.I.L.E.

Their headquarters was sheltered from prying eyes and curious tourists and ships passing by.

It took several days to prepare the island for a baby's arrival, the Cleaners were demanded to pick up supplies, and to ensure that the year's classes when on.

V.I.LE. had resumed to teaching the art of theft, this year's class being the first in a few years. V.I.L.E. also insisted Black Sheep's housing arrangements to be in their rooms, to ensure her loyalty to them, her caretakers.

--------------------

Black Sheep was taken to the Faculty Room, everyday, a rotation of the members, Brunt, then Maelstrom, Cleo, and lastly, Bellum.

Black Sheep was given tours and meet V.I.LE. operatives and operatives-to-be and even was babysat by operatives.

The Faculty were her parents, the operatives her siblings and babysitters.

On the first few day's she slept, swaddled in green blankets, the Faculty desperate to remove any memory of her mother. 

Everywhere green, green, green.

--------------------

(Sorry this is so short, the next ones will be longer, but, I can't promise you that. The next ones will be about her babyhood life with each Faculty Member.)