TWENTY EIGHT

Taehyung woke up blinking, his eyes adjusting to the unfamiliar bright light. Once, twice he looked around him seeing the linnen blinds wide open, the morning sun shining high. He reached out his hand to the side, Jeongguk wasn't there.

It was only the beginning of spring, but the sun was high and proud. Warmth spreading on his face.

Then he smelled the delicious eggs, bacon and other deliciousness coming from the living room area.

He smirked holding himself up from the bed. Towards the bathroom where he noticed the floor was damp and a robe hanging on his closet door. It seems like the early bird gets the worm.

He quickly stepped under the shower, then brushed his teeth. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he followed the scent.

"Morning." He said wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's small waist. He was toasting bread on the stove and giggled feeling Taehyung on him.

"I didn't think you'd be the type to sleep in." He said turning the slice, it was perfectly golden brown. The eggs already plated. Sunny side up like he fancied them to be.

"Neither did I." He kissed the boys nape, inhaling his sweet scent. "I guess I'm a lot of things you didn't think about." He kissed a spot under his ear, licked his lobe.

"Hey, I'm cooking." Jeongguk protested giggling, turning around to face him.

Taehyung hummed, uncaring kissing his lips, their tongues fighting soon enough. He pressed him against the counter. His hands still on his small waist, tighter now.

Jeongguk's fingers brushed Taehyung's wet hair, pulling as he moaned into his mouth. "This is bad of us."

"That's a virtuous thing, darling."

Taehyung picked up Jeongguk holding the boys legs and placing him on the counter, himself between his legs not breaking the kiss once.

He licked into his mouth, bit his lips then did it all over again. "I want to fuck you against this counter."

Jeongguk didn't reply instead he smirked, taking off the large designer white blouse he got from Taehyung's closet. He wasn't wearing anything under it.

"Access granted."

Taehyung looked the boy up and down admiring his unblemished pale skin. His pretty rounds, perky pink nipples and tiny waist. Fuck he loved that waist of his.

He let his robe drop on the ground. His right hand on Jeongguk's neck, squeezing and then his fingers tapping on the boys mouth, him taking them in coating them with his saliva all the while holding his eyes in his.

Taehyung removed his fingers from Jeongguk. He was playful with them not letting go, sucking a bit, but let go mischievously when Taehyung tapped his ass.

Taehyung opened the younger up with his fingers, first one then two and then three to which Jeongguk moaned loud in his ear. Kissing his neck, licking up his jaw to then interlocking their lips while Taehyung pushed in another finger.

"Fuck me already."

Another tap, a little harder. Jeongguk moaned harder.

"Be patient."

"Make me."

Taehyung grinned scoffing, fine then. He entered Jeongguk at once not waiting to thrust, not taking it easy. He wasn't gentle with it and watched Jeongguk's face twist into that of pleasure, his moaning louder and breathing more erratic.