ONE

Past
'You look so pretty little dollie, but i'm gonna make you more more pretty' Kim Taehyung a boy 6 years of age was sitting on the ground of his small basement room brushing his little sister hyorin's blonde hair.

His little sister was sobbing in the embrace of the rough hairbrush scraping her head stroke after stroke.

'Don't cry dollie I will make you pretty again'

But the small girl kept on crying trying to get free of the ducktape and plastic ropes binding her to the wooden chair in the middle of the dark room with only a light candle burning in the corner.

Taehyung got annoyed by the sounds of his sister so pulled her hair harshly. Expecting his sister to calm down so he could proceed with the makeup. In the end his sister cried louder and even started to scream for her mother.

'Mom isn't home Hyorin. Don't scream doll I will make it fast'  he said grabbing a box of makeup supplies that he stole out of his mothers room just before she left and locked the bedroom door.

His mother knew Taehyung had a tendency of stealing, thats why she always made sure to lock all doors in the house.

He went in with the black eyeliner smearing it all over his sisters pale splattered with tears face.

'Brother is gonna make dollie all pretty again, just like mister teddy' he grinned wising at the teddy bear sitting on his bed. Mister Teddy was ripped and cut, painted with black eye liner and bordeau red lipstick.

Hyorin looked at the Teddybear abusedly sitting on her brothers bed and started to scream uncontrollably.

Taehyung sighed and stood up walking to his wooden desk. Opening a drawer and taking out grey ducktape that he stole from his father. He walked back to his sister kneeling infront of her watching tears escape her red eyes. He rolled out a piece and cut it with his teeth.

'You left me no choice Hyorin' he said with no empathy whatsoever taping his sisters mouth shut.

Suddenly he heard the front door and soon after his dads voice echoed trough the house.

'I'm home!'

Taehyung smiled brightly looking at Hyorin.

'Stay still Hyorin. I'm going to bring dad and we are going to surprise him. Dad is going to find you so pretty dollie' he smirked and ran to his dad, excited to show him his sister.

'Dad! Dad!'  The boy yelled approaching his father.

'Taehyung, Where is your sister?' His father said dryly not caring about the presence of his son.

'Come dad!' He said shortly running to the basement with his dad curiously following him.

Closer to the room his sisters crying was now hearable and his father shot up opening the door seeing his 3 year old daughter bound to the chair with makeup and tears hugging her face.

'Oh my god. hyorin!' He shouted immediately liberating his daughter from the tight ropes.

He carefully released her from the tape. Hyorin hugged her father tightly still sobbing.

'Isn't she pretty daddy, she looks like dollie' Taehyung said walking towards them with a smiling face like nothing happened.

'I'll deal with you later. Don't you dare move Taehyung!' He warned the boy before leaving the room with the daughter in his arms.

Present
There he goes the CEO of Kim company. There he goes the most powerful man in South-Korea. There he goes Kim Taehyung in his famous yet habitual Golden suit that he wore daily. It was his trademark really, just like his company everything inside and out was Golden.

'Good morning Mister Kim'

'Have a good day Mister Kim'

'You look personable today Mister Kim'

'Mister Kim I've gone trough all the files, I layed them on your desk'

'Hey boss! Wanna go golfing with the boys later on?'

These were just some of the phrases Taehyung heard on a daily basis. Being the CEO of a company, everyone had respect and generosity for the authority. Taehyung enjoyed the power. He loved the attention. He craved the fame.

'Mister Kim t-there is something wrong with Katherine' a men 23 years of age and at the same time Taehyung's trusty assistant yet right arm said in worry.

Taehyung followed the man whose name is Jung Hoseok trough the halls pigmented in Gold.

'Here she is, Sir' Hoseok said as he stepped away revealing a crying Katherine on the ground.

People were surrounded around them ,but immediately made space seeing their boss materialize.

Taehyung kneeled down infront of her laying his hand on her fragile shoulder.

'What's wrong?' He asked factitiously.

'I-i'm so s-sorry M-mister Kim. I'll go b-back to work presently' the brunette stuttered wiping her wet eyes with the back of her hand and struggling to get up.

'No worries Katherine. We're all a big family here, you can tell me what's wrong' Taehyung said.

the girl broke down in tears. Looking pitiful on the ground. She couldn't hold back anymore and like a volcano spatting lava she gave out.

'I-i just got a call and m-m-my Mother just p-p-past away o-of cancer' the girl brought out densely choking in her own sobbing.

The blonde male caressed her cheek raising her chin slightly smiling a little.

'I'm so sorry for you loss. Why dont you take a month off ,paid. I'll also pay for you Mothers funeral disscharges'

The girl practically jumped on the male embracing him in a hug. Burrying her face in his neck.

Taehyung softly put his hand on her back and lightly stroked her whispering calming words.

'Let yourself breathe'

Even though the powerful wealthy man was consoling the melancholic girl from the outside ,on the inside he was feeling much divergent.

Gross! She's getting her spit, snot and tears all over my brand new custom designed Golden suit. Why am i even consoling this pathetic human. Why is anyone encouraging this pathetic show. Everyone is pathetic. Everyone ,but me is hopeless ,weak and gross.

'Thankyou so much sir' she smiled trough her tears looking up at the blonde male.

So beautiful and so naive

She is so vulnerable maybe i could use her tonight. Maybe I could have some fun while i'm at it.

''No worries Katherine. I'm here for you. We are all here for you'

Yet again the people around them including Hoseok were praising the manipulative blonde male. Muttering of the males dollhouse played generosity.

'He's so sweet'
'He's so generous
'He's so handsome'