TWELVE

In case you haven't noticed I just uploaded a new (Taekook) fic, HIS OBSESSION. It's pretty good ;)

_____________________

"Such a inconvenient place to be in, isn't it" Jimin said ,heat tilted. His smirk glowing brightly.

Taehyung spit out a chunk of blood coughing. The bleeding in his nose reaching his mouth and running to his chin.

"I'm going to kill you, again" He groaned barely getting it out ,the pain in his body dominating. Jimin tsked. The smaller punched the abused for the 34th time, Taehyung counted.

"FUCK" Taehyung screamed tasting the blood in his mouth. "I warned you, CEO. And now you have no one to thank but yourself"

Taehyung just glared at Jimin. His piercing gaze fixated on the smaller, Jimin was enjoying every moment of destroying Taehyung's gorgeous features. "Aw don't cry Little CEO" he said mockingly ,chuckling at himself.

He got a hold of Taehyung by his chin, raising his head. Taehyung breathed into Jimin's face heavily, Jimin didn't mind instead looked at Taehyung's bleeding, bruised face. He brought another hand up stroking the males cheek, sinister. Nothing comforting or love intended.

"Perhaps now your real face will show"

3 hours earlier.

Just like every other male. Taehyung had needs, desires and interests. Only his were a little different, just a little bit.

"Fuck this song is so good!" A red headed woman ,mina .blurted over the loud music, Wearing a short skimpy black dress and tall boots. 'She's gotten old' Taehyung thought when first approaching the woman in an underground ,party.

She worked there. As a stripper for roughly 25 years.

Not many people were familiar with such parties, that's why it was the perfect spot for a known person to go. Taehyung grinned pulling the red head closer by her waist.

She swayed her hips turning around so her ass pressed onto Taehyung's front.

Moments later the woman was dead drunk and horny as shit. Taehyung grabbed her by the waist whispering in her ear a, "want to go somewhere quiet?" The girl nodded a flirty look on her face. She held onto Taehyung's shoulders as he dragged her upstairs.

Instead of fucking her in a bedroom he pushed her into a bathroom stall, not locking the door.

The girl giggled , drunkly sitting on the ground of the dirty floor. "Get up!" Taehyung ordered. She raised a brow ,her mouth escaping a "ooh, demanding are we?"

Taehyung looked at her grinning. "Very". She bit her lip getting up, looking at the male innocent like she didn't know what to do. Taehyung tseked, "don't act so innocent you know what to do"

The redhead smirked, keeping eye contact she pulled both her dress straps down and a second later her dress layed on the unsanitary ground. Taehyung wasn't surprised that the bitch wasn't wearing any underwear.

He hummed looking her up and down. "Are you gonna punish me little boy" She said in a whisper.

Taehyung cringed, this woman was way older then him and even though their ages were legal it still disgusted the male.

Shrugging the thought he put on a smirk, licking his lips. "Turn around" He said, the woman looking at him confused.

He tsked , a grin on his face. "I know you like it up the ass" he growled. The woman gasped a little at Taehyung's voice luring her in like a magnet. Conveying she turned around, her hands resting on the wall. Ass pushed out for Taehyung.