chapter 1

Isn't he the prettiest!?! (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)---------------------------------------------------------No ones povThe sound of rain could be hear as it was raining heavily, the room was already filled with the smell of petrichor, the smell that can make ...

---------------------------------------------------------
No ones pov
The sound of rain could be hear as it was raining heavily, the room was already filled with the smell of petrichor, the smell that can make anyone and anything calm, but not that boy who was sleeping.

That boy was sleeping on a very soft bed, but even if his bed was soft and that smell, that filled his room, he wasnt looking comfortable in it, his expression was telling something else as if he was having a nightmare or something, he was sweating badly even at that temperature.

"ahh!!" the boy screamed and opened his eyes, he covered his mouth with his hand and brought his knees to his chest hugging them and he started to cry silently not again please he begged to no one he was now sobbing.
After some time he was able to calm down, he moved a little reaching the table beside him and picked a glass of water drinking it in one, now he was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking of something its getting worse I have to do something! I have to find them no matter what!

Next day

Jungkooks pov 

I was walking down the hallway thinking what I should do about the dream that Im having for months. I reached to my locker, I opened it and put my things inside 'wow i have a maths test next period and here I am thinking about my rubbish dream ugrr!' I thought as I sigh. 'Cant I bunk it or something' I thought, 'lets just g- huh? Whats that?' I saw a crowd distance me and my guts were telling me to go and check, without my knowing my legs started to move.

I pushed through the crowd and finally saw it, there was a paper pinned on the board, I looked closely and it was written something on it "to someone who is having any kind of nightmares they all have to come to the counseling room after recess its compulsory for them, just them only, if you didnt got it I repeat (read it again)"

"huh?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion nightmares that word was repeating again and again in my mind I again pushed throw the crowd to get out of it, after some struggle I finally did it. My mind was thinking same thing "is that person is talking about that only? What if that person is really talking about that? Should I go or not?" I was busy thinking this when I accidently bumped on someone

"ouch, Im really sorry I didnt saw you there" I said and looked up as the guy was a little tall from me our eyes locked, he was s-so handsome I almost chocked on air.

"its ok dude you dont have to worry-

"e-excuse me please!" i said before he could complete his sentence and ran off to the washroom.

"ugrr!! Why did I always have to embarrass myself like this!?! he must be thinking that I'm some kind of weirdo Ugrrh!! Fuck mee!!" I was busy cursing myself and hitting the air that I didn't notice someone coming out one of the stall.

"I'll gladly do it" someone said behind me, I turned around and saw a really handsome man 'god why do all the handsome people just have to pop out today only?'