Chapter 5

Enjoy💜

Next morning

The morning sun was looking delightful today, seems like a good day for everyone. The sun rays begin to fall on people's houses, drying the crystal like water drops.

Some people were already awake but some were waking up, and some getting irritated cause of the dazzling sunlight falling on their faces. Some woke up, or some just covered their faces with their soft comforter.

On the other side

People were gathering on the big ground, some with their friends, some with their love, and some with their crushes to impress them. And the most important is that some looked like zombies, because some were forced and some had their own reasons to come this early in the morning.

But there was someone else, waiting for someone looking happily excited with a cute paper bag in his hand. The boy was leaning on his locker, he had blond hair that was messy, seems like he was waiting for someone to come.

Soon after from his expression, seems like he saw the person for whom he was waiting there. A small pleased smile appeared on his soft cherry like lips. He waited a min for the person to see him, as soon as their eyes met; they both shared a smile and walked forward.

"Hey" the blond guy said softly with a smile.

"Hey" jungkook said happily and bowed a little to give respect to the elder one.

"Hey! You don't have to do this!!" the blond head said hurriedly looking shock, he didn't expect that the younger would be this respectful.

Jungkook grinned at him and the blond guy understood that the younger was doing that on purpose. The blond guy just shook his head and looked down at the cute paper bag in his hand.

"oh- yeah I brought this for you, hope you will like it" the blond head said and passed the paper bag to jungkook, but jungkook was taken aback at the sudden gift.

"What?? No! I can't take this" jungkook said and pushed the gift towards the blond head confusing him, of course he can't take it for no reasons, why would he? Is the blond head mad or something?

"You see? I didn't asked you to take it, I told you to take it! Means it's an order!" the blond head said in his high pinched voice, looking scary; he spent hours to pick the gift, only to receive a no in answer? Nope! He is not taking a no!

"But why?" jungkook asked confusedly, pointing at the gift. The blond head looked disappointed, he reached his hands inside his pocket and pulled out the medic that jungkook gave him. Jungkook made an O face and took the medic from his hand.

"This is enough for me, no need to give me that. I appreciate that you thought this much. Thankyou so much" jungkook said and bowed 90 degree. He waved to the blond head, and turned around to leave when he felt his bag getting pulled from behind.

he stumbled at the sudden action, he looked back and saw the blond head was throwing dragger on him. He gulped and smiled at him.

"I. didn't. Asked.... i. ordered. You" the blond head said in a sudden deep voice sending slivers down jungkook's spine.

Jungkook was shocked at the sudden change of behavior. For a min he forgot how to talk, he just nodded his head.

The blond head placed the bag on jungkook's hand and gave a smile.

"Bye...see you later" the blond head said

"See you later jimin hyung" jungkook said still shocked at the sudden change of the atmosphere. The blond head walked towards his class, soon his figure vanished.