Chapter 4

💜here is the chapter 4, I didn't checked it so i'm sorry if there will be any mistakes. And this chapter is little short so don't mind me💜😅

The loud footsteps could be heard in the dark blind night, the sound of someone running, huffing. The boy in red hair was sweating badly running from there for his dear life as fast as possible. He wanted to run from there, wanted to vanish from there. He was scared as hell; he wanted to shout for help. But he knew not even a single soul will be present there at that time.

He finally gave up and stopped in front of a big tree, he knew that he is definitely lost; he wiped the tears from the back of his hand. He was breathing harshly, he looked around him and the only thing he saw was dark, a sob left his mouth he closed his eyes hoping it is all dream but deep down he knew it wasnt.

He sat on the dirty ground, not minding that it was ruining his nightwear. He sadly looked at the sky and closed his eyes, thinking how he will be getting out of there. The silence was eating him out; he did not like the silence at all. And as if the god heard him he heard slow footsteps from far away, he joint up on his feet and looked around, breathing heavily.

He backed away a little, hitting something hard. He swing around frightened and just saw a big tree, he sighed heavily and looked around, he realize the footsteps are long gone, now he became more worried he thought he will finally be out of here and now the hope is also gone.

He wanted to cry, shout he knew if he will even be there a min, his family will only receive his dead body. He again sat down on the muddy ground losing his last hope. He brought his knees towards himself and hugged them for some support, he buried his face inside his knees more and more and cried silently, not able to handle the situation anymore. Just then he heard a voice "hey?"

He looked up frightened and saw everything blur cause of the tears; a man was standing infront of him in a full black outfit while holding a stick kind of thing in his one hand that was pressed against the ground supporting him, seeing him like this the red haired boy who was already scared got even more terrified.

They both froze on their spot seeing each other, maybe more then 1 or 2 minutes they were just looking at each other not even blinking, the silence finally broke when the man heard the sound of the water drops. He came out of his world and looked around knowing its going to rain, he again looked at the red haired boy but got a little confuse cause that boy didnt even bulge.

"hey??' the man said worriedly, but the boy didnt even blink, now he was damn sure its not normal, he moved his head a little to the left but the boy didnt even moved his eyes he just stared blankly.

The male started to get panic he looked around so he could at least find something which will help a little, but he didnt. So he just touched him on his shoulder but he got even more panic, when the boy just fall on the muddy ground hardly splashing the mud everywhere.

He shut his eyes and muttered poor boy under his breath he opened his eyes and saw the boy laying on the muddy ground he knelt a little and took his hand checking his plus, he sighed in relief when he felt them moving.

He lifted the red hair boy hand and placed it on his shoulder, with the help of the stick he stood up with him and groaned, cause his already injured ankle was hurting more. He slowly started to move forward and groaned more, "ughrr! Wake up and walk by yourself!! he said to the red head boy who was still unconscious, but he still started to move forward while mumbling things cause of the heavy weight he was feeling on his shoulder, wish you were awake and had healed me by now oh wait- you are a normal human! I forgot! But still if you were awake you would have used those useless legs of yours, gosh you are so heavy! Damn, its been years since I felt this intense painnn- UGHR-!" he was busy rumbling that he didnt saw the big rock that was patiently waiting for them to trip over him, and they did.