Chapter 8

The days passed by and the weekend finally came. They all were excited to meet for days, but only if they knew what could happen with them here will change their lives?

----

The amusement park was super cheerful during the daytime. There were colourful rides everywhere and lots of happy sounds. Families and friends were having a blast together. The air smelled like yummy food and sweet treats. Everyone looked excited and ready for fun, making the park feel like the happiest place on earth

Jungkook and Taehyung strolled along the bustling pathways, Taehyung's playful banter filling the air, while Jungkook responded with sarcastic quips, unable to hide his annoyance.

Taehyung hit jungkook's elbow with his own, having his attention he winked at him "hey there, Jungkookie. Is it just me, or is this place even more magical with you by my side?"

jungkook made a disgusting face and rolled his eyes "please, Taehyung, Save the cheesy lines for someone who cares. I'm just here for the rides. and what's with that jungkookie?"

"com'on jungkookie! it's cute. and the way you are replying to me is enough to prove that you care about this little conversation" taehyung said with a smug look, jungkook just rolled his eyes choosing to ignore him.

-

Jimin looked around himself and saw the giant rollercoaster, he gulped and whispered to hoseok "Hoseok, have you ever seen a roller coaster this big?"

hoseok looked around and too saw the rollercoaster. he shook his head with a pale face. "No, it's like they built it to launch us to the moon!" he answered

Jimin responded him with a nod agreeing with him "I'd rather stay grounded, thank you very much."

"Agreed. Let's stick to the bumper cars. At least we won't need a seatbelt for those!" hoseok suggested.

Jimin agreed amused "Sounds perfect. Plus, no risk of my lunch making a surprise appearance." he said and they both laughed at it.

-

"why do they think i can't hear them? this rollercoaster isn't even that scary as they are describing it" yoongi said to himself looking at the rollercoaster. just then his eyes caught the taekook sight.

As Yoongi observed Taehyung shamelessly flirting with Jungkook, he couldn't help but feel disgusted. Jungkook was just rolling his eyes, not taking Taehyung seriously at all.

yoongi raised his eyebrows in disbelief "Seriously? Is Tae trying to audition for a cheesy romance drama?" he thought seeing his friend drop the cheesiest line possible that would make any girl rethink her date with him. he shook his head ignoring them all.

"Guys listen!" namjoon said taking all the attention to himself. "me and jin had decided what ride we all should take and where to go"

"so are we not allowed to choose any ride for ourselves?" jimin asked shocked.

"ofcourse not jimin! we can ride whatever we what but firstly we will ride those which we had decided " namjoon replied.

taehyung smirked and draw closer to jungkook and whispered "how about you ride me?" jungkook swear he felt his lunch in his throat once again. "Ew, fucking hell taehyung?! stop!" jungkook shouted with his cheeks flushed pink.

"i think that was the only good flirting line he said to you since we came here" yoongi said sipping on his tangerine juice.

"more like disgusting" jimin corrected.

"seems like dirty talks isn't your type?" yoongi said to jimin with a smirk, who just rolled his eyes. "yeah as if you've slept me?" jimin answered with a challenging look.