chapter 2

Damn!! His new hair 😩😩

~°When you walk through a Strom, hold your head up High. And don't be afraid of the dark...°~
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov

Jungkook sighed and looked up, of course he could read those words "counseling room" he took a deep breath and opened the door, he peeked inside and saw 4 guys they all looked a little older than him, more like his seniors just then he saw a familiar face 'he is here too?' he thought.

He took short steps and walked inside, the boys who were inside all looked at him in shock like he had grown 2 chicken wings.

"Hello I'm jeon jungkook" he introduces himself and bows to them

"HELL YEAH!" the boy in mint hair almost screamed standing up from his chair.

"Will you stfu for a sec? ah-sorry for that" a boy in purple hair said and bowed to Jungkook "you seem younger than us?"

"Yeah I'm 17 year old" jungkook said shyly.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Kim Seokjin your senior" the guy in front of him said "and that guy who screamed is Min Yoongi, he is also your senior and that weird guy there is doing...eh whatever is, Kim Namjoon, we can say we all are your senior"

that guy named seokjin said to jungkook pointing at everyone in the room.

"Aren't you forgetting someone" yoongi said looking disappointed at jin

"Who? Oh yeah! That guy who is looking really sad is jhope must have heard of him he is really good at dancing, we can say he is the best dancer here" jin said pointing at jhope who was looking disappointed and sad because how can jin forget him, he thought they were friends!

"Hi man remember me??" Namjoon asked Jungkook who looked down immediately trying to avoid eye contact with him still feeling a little embarrassed

"y-yeah I do, sorry that I ran away that time" jungkook said and looked up bowing to him

"No it's ok I am the one to blame since I wasn't looking, anyways so... should we start?" Namjoon asked and jungkook nodded his head.

They all sat on a desk and looked at jungkook. He felt nervous because who wouldn't? If someone will stare right inside your soul?

"You all, he is uncomfortable can't you see? I think one of us should ask him" yoongi said and they all agreed with him, so after a while jin and jhope decided that they would ask.

"Yeah so... what kind of nightmares you are having tell us so that we can help you out hm? Jin said in a really soft tone so that the younger will relax and feel comfortable to tell his problems.

"uh... actually I don't think that you all can help me out with this, I mean it's just that... those dreams just don't feel like a dream-

"you feel like it's real right?" jhope said right away in shock