9.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | February 11, 2019

As Asia was sleeping comfortably in her queen sized bed, the loud noises that were coming from the other side of the house woke her up.

"What the fuck, man?" She questioned myself, putting the pillow over her ears as she tried going back to sleep.

"Bitch!" She heard one of the girls yell before the commotion got louder.

The sound of glass breaking and other girls yelling eventually frustrated her, causing her to throw the pillow off of her head. She threw the covers from over her body then kicked her legs out of the bed, sliding her feet into her Louis Vuitton house shoes. She walked out of her bedroom, walking to the kitchen that was on the other side of the house.

"Now, what the fuck goin' on?!" She yelled before that question was shortly answered by the fight that was happening between Keisha and Lori.

Deciding to mind her business, never being the type to break fights up because she never wanted to get hit or involved, she leaned against the wall with her arms folded across her chest while she watched the intense fight.

She shook her head in slight amusement, enjoying the way that Keisha was beating the shit out of Lori since it was similar to how she beat her. As Keisha began to stomp at Lori's face, Jhordan jumped in, grabbing Keisha's hair.

"Aht aht!" Asia yelled as she grabbed Jhordan's hair, immediately swinging and connecting a punch to her forehead. "Bitch." She uttered as she used the strength from my left arm to sling her to the ground.

"Alright, that's enough!" Durk yelled as everyone's attention immediately went to him. "Y'all in this bitch tearin' the fuckin' kitchen up like y'all slow or sum!"

"Damn, folks." Louie mumbled as he shook his head, eating a bag of peanuts. "Y'all than tow this bitch up, Von gone beat somebody ass."

Durk smacked his lips as he looked at Louie before focusing his attention back on the girls. "What the fuck happened? Somebody needa' talk."

"This ran through ass bitch touched my shit, knowin' ion fuck wit' ha ass!" Keisha yelled as she pointed at Lori, who was leaking from the nose.

Durk nodded his head at Keisha before he looked over at Asia. "What about you, Mike Tyson?"

"Mmcht." She rolled her eyes as she looked over at Jhordan, lowly chuckling when she saw two knots that she had formed on her forehead. "She tried to jump in the fight, so I did what the fuck I had to."

"Oh, this hoe the one who grabbed me?" Keisha asked as she started to walk over to Jhordan until Louie grabbed her.

"Well, the two losers can clean this damn kitchen up befo' Von pop up on y'all ass." Durk said, pointing at Lori and Jhordan.

Asia started to walk in the direction of her bedroom until Durk called her name, causing her to turn around to look at him.

"Aye, Asia, me and India havin' this friend's gatherin' lata' on today."

"I know, she told me yesterday." Asia chuckled, furrowed her eyebrows, feeling that he was hesitant on telling her something. "But I'm sure you knew that. Durk what the fuck you gotta say?"

He kissed his teeth, looking around. "Von gone be there, and I know y'all don't get along and sh-"

"Ya damn skippy, Durk." She scoffed, turning away to walk towards her room. "You do know that yo twin slapped me two days ago, right?" She asked, stopping at the threshold of her bedroom door.

"I know, but that's the shit that happen when people play wit' Von. I told you to calm down and you ain't listen." He said as he signed.

"Man." She huffed, knowing that he was right in the situation; therefore, she couldn't be mad with him like she wanted. "I guess I'll be there."