36.

January 16, 2020

Asia comfortably laid in Von's bed, using his laptop to research the different birthing options that she debated on. She wanted to have a home birth, however, she couldn't find midwives that she felt were adequate enough, resulting in the decision to have the baby at the hospital.

"Aye, Asia!" Von yelled from the nursery, getting her attention, and she briefly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh?" She responded, sitting up in the bed despite the laziness that she felt in her body.

"Check it out, Ma!" He excitedly shouted, and she lowly chuckled to herself as she climbed out of the bed, going to the nursery.

She walked into her daughter's room, instantly smiling when the packed hospital bags caught her eye, with an excited Von standing next to them.

"You got the hospital bags packed and ready, huh?" She laughed, wrapping her arm around his waist, and he looked down at her.

He nodded his head as he smiled at her, putting his hand on the side of her head, and he pushed it to his chest before kissing her forehead.

"She can't come early or sum? Ha fat ass fina piss me off, on King David." He mumbled, gently pressing down on her stomach to get his daughter to move around for him.

"Leave my child alone. She gone come when she ready, Von." Asia contentedly chuckled, listening to his heartbeat.

"Fuck you was in thea' doin'? What took you so long to come when I called you? Lemme see yo phone." He acutely replied, holding his hand out, and she looked up at him.

Furrowing her eyebrows, "Okay." She carelessly shrugged, putting her phone in his hand.

He unlocked the phone, instantly cringing in disgust. "What the fuck is this?" He curiously asked, lowly grunting as he looked at the video of a woman giving birth.

She laughed as she grabbed her phone out of his hand, heavily suspiring. "I was doin' some research on childbirth."

"Research?" He questioned, grabbing a blanket, folding it up, and he laid it on the side of the crib.

"Like, the type of birth I wanna do and stuff. I found a decent hospital to have baby girl at. I just need to do stuff to make the labor easier." She explained, placing her hand on the top of the chair, leaning on it with her hand on her hip.

"What they sayin'?" He asked, staring in her eyes as he walked in her personal space.

"Well, I wanna do a natural birth. No interference, no medicine, no nothin', and I heard that a lot of sex and bouncin' on a ball can help." She honestly stated, laughing when he raised an eyebrow at her.

"You tryna be a gangsta?" He laughed, playfully pushing her head before wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Looking down at her, "If you want some dick just say that shit, Asia." He cunningly smirked, licking over his plumped two toned lips.

"Anyways, I'ma gangsta'. A savage, too. I bet I won't cry." She confidently shrugged, holding her pinky finger up to him.

"Aight, Ms.Badass. If you get'a cryin' when my daughta' tryna come out, you ass good and jumped." He chuckled, wrapping his pinky around hers.

She scoffed into a laugh at his comment, shaking her head. "Man, hell nah. But I'm hungry, baby daddy."

"Put some clothes on then. Whatchu want?" He asked as he kissed her forehead, receding from the hug.

"A nice salsa special from the Mexican." She happily nodded, walking into the master bedroom, with him on her trail.

He smiled as he stared at her backside, smacking her ass when she briefly bent down. "Aight. Hurry up and get ready then, foenem."