Epilogue

The man stood there on his throne made out of ice. His head rested on his hand. "Masssster." A mech came and walked up to the front steps to his throne. "Thessse humanssss, we need to attack now." The voice that sounded like metal scraping across sand paper. "No." The mans voice was smooth, tempting into darkness. "I have already sent my student to give a message." The creature bowed his head. "How ever, why shouldn't we have a little fun?" "And what about Kapasss?" The man sat there contemplating. "He hasss not lissstened to you." "Bring him to me." The creature walked out, within minutes a body was being led into the chamber. Kapas hands were covered in the same type of metal the creatures were made out of. "Look at me Kapas." The man said. As much as he wanted to look away, Kapas gazed at the man. "I have given you power and you have disobeyed me. However, I will not kill you." Kapas eyes widen. "Thank you sir for you kindest!" He bowed. "No, I have something else planned for you." The man stood and walked towards Kapas, who was still bowing. The man grabbed Kapas hair, lifting his head in the air. He stuck his hand into Kapas chest. He stood there, anger and shock in his eyes in the man that once controlled the power of lighting. "Oh yes, I do have plans for you." He took his hand out, leaving a green orb in place of his heart. Kapas started screaming in pain, falling to the ground. The man walked towards the glass window, rocks forming in front of him to make a platform. Sinestro's skin started to turn into the same metal as the mechs. The man stood there, looking out the window unto a city on another planet. "Now, lets see what you do." He said, the sound of agony in the back ground.