3~>New girl?

Please leave a vote and a comment.

🚴Kachi🚴

"Guy,I hear say we go get new student today o." I said as I slid in between my best friends.

"Abi oo,but who gave you the info?" Dave replied.

"Guy nau, why are speaking like a JJC,no be proprietor nephew him be?" Ifeanyi asked rhetorically.

"oh, na true sef."

"Anyways,I heard she is a scholarship student." Kachi added.

"Wait,na the babe be that?" Ifeanyi asked with his eyes staring at someone without even blinking.

Damn..

We all turned to see the girl
Chocolatey skin, pretty eyes,full lips,they weren't soo pink but damn,looking at them makes me think of chocolates,and to crown it all she had a killer body.

I and many of my male classmates were just drooling..
This girl can't be human.

"See as person fine like Mamiwater."
Dave said as she walked slowly and majestically in to the class as if she owns the school.

"Omoor,I must nack this one." Ifeanyi swore.

"Noo,Na me go nack am first.." Dave disagreed.

As I glared at them, sometimes I wonder how I got this idiots as my friends.

"Will the both of you just shut up..
You are busy arguing because of a common girl.
Last last na me go fit chop am first.." I jeered .

"Baahd Guy!, you no wan leave this one for us,I think say na fair babes you like?"Ifeanyi quipped.

"Well, there's first time for everything,this girl is a stunner.."

Turning to look at her again,she was searching for someone with her eyes, frowning slightly making her look kinda cute,I saw Ifeoma waving at her,she smiled when she saw her,and walk up to her and sat close to her.
Ohh,They even know each other.

"Ehen,guy did you do that physics assignment?" Dave asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Abeg give me I wan check something.."

"Take,collect am by yourself." I retorted, throwing my bag at him.

"No do copy and paste oo.
Use your sense.
Na so you go dey think of babes forget wetin your papa send you come school for." Ifeanyi yabbed.

"See kettle calling pot black." Dave retorted.

🚴
🚴

🌷 Judith🌷

..

Brisc is a very large school,I couldn't believe I could school here due to the expensive fees but believe me every penny was worth it.

From the Magnificent buildings to the quality teachers
Brisc consists of 12 hostels
6 male hostels and six female hostels.
The school building which has a U shape,a three storey building which has a large library,art studio,Staff rooms, classrooms and many other rooms which doesn't have a particular use.