Released

March 15 2022
Manhattan, New York📍
4:35pm

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

"So how you feel about Kay coming home?", Dougie said rubbing my feet. "Ion know how I feel, Part of me is happy because when the baby gets here then he'll be home but the other part of me is still mad at the fact that he thinks that this isn't his child I'm carrying", I said. "That's just how Kay is, He's not gonna believe something unless he has proof", Dougie said.

"Ik but that shit still hurted when he called me a liar, Like idc if he still doesn't wants to be in my sons life after he's born, But I need him to know that this is his child", I said. "I promise that I'll try to talk some so sense into him, Cause he not just gonna treat you like you're a smoochie", Dougie said. "But like when Kay finally gets proof that this his baby, Is he gonna go back to his same ways or is he gonna change?", I said.

"Look what ever happens, Just know that we got you forever", Dougie said. "Ik", I said smiling. "Yo when Tf did you get a smiley piercing", Dougie said. "I got it a week ago", I said. "That shit go hard, Did it hurt", Dougie asked. "To me it didn't, But to other mf's it did", I said.

A notification went off on his phone, He looked at it and a smile popped up on his face. "I gotta go, They just released Kay", Dougie said getting up. He helped me up off of the couch and pulled me into a tight hug. "Be safe, I love you", I said. "You know I will, Go ahead an go to sleep ik you tired and call me if you need anything", Dougie said.

He left my house, I locked the door and went to my room and instantly fell asleep.
____
Dougie B Pov:

"Yooo Is that Kay Flock", I said walking into his house. "Dougie wassup Nigga, What took you so long?", Kay said dapping me up. "With my best friend (aka) your baby momma", I said. "That ain't my child", Kay said. "All here this nigga go again", Cblu and BLove said in sync. "Look Kay we've know Jhene since we was 3 and I known everybody she's fucked or dated, She only dated 1 person and only has 2 bodies and the last Nigga she had fucked or dated they broke up a year and half ago, She 8 months pregnant you do the math", I explained.

"Yea and you ain't finna just treat her like she's a hoe because she ain't", Blu said. "Facts", I said sitting down next to BLove. "This club is throwing you a welcome home party and it starts at 8:30", Setty said changing the topic.

"Alright shit, Imma call my hairstylist and barber", Kay said.
____
3 Hours Later...

Kay just got finished getting his hair done and cut, We all was ready and was getting in the car when my phone started ringing.

~Incoming FaceTime From Day 1🤰🏽🤞🏽🤍~

"Wassup", I said. "I can't find my nausea medicine, I think I left them in your car and I need them or I can't eat", Jhene said. I started to look around and I found the medicine in my car cup holder. "I found them, We gonna drop them off before we go to the club", I told Jhene. "Ok Thank You", Jhene said hanging up.

"Yo we gotta slide to Jhene's house, I gotta take her medicine", I told everybody. "Rd that's cool", Blu said. I hopped in the driver seat and I drove to Jhene house.

I pulled up to Jhene house and she was standing outside and Ik she was cold asf because she had a tank top and some shorts. I grabbed the medicine and hopped out of the car, I jogged over to her and handed her the medicine. "Hi Guys", Jhene said waving at the car.

"Hi Jhene", Everyone said except Kay. He was to busy staring at her baby bump. "Do not leave this house at all tonight, You hear me?", I told Jhene. "Ok ok, Also I have appointment tomorrow and your driving me", Jhene said. "Ok I got you, Love you", I said walking back to the car. "I love you too", I heard Jhene yell before I drove off.
_____

@Jheneeeee._ posted 2 hours ago

_ posted 2 hours ago

Liked by @Dougieb

Liked by @Dougieb._, @Cblu._180, @blovee.1 and 656k others.

Caption: If you wondering were I been🤰🏽😘

~Comments Disabled~