Stress

March 16, 2022
OBGYN📍
10:18am

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________Me and Dougie was at my doctor appointment, I already had my ultrasound done and now we was talking to my doctor

Me and Dougie was at my doctor appointment, I already had my ultrasound done and now we was talking to my doctor.

"Hey Dougie and Jhene, How are y'all", My doctor asked. "Good and you", I said. "I'm doing good, So Dougie I need to know if Jhene has been sticking to a good food diet", My doctor asked Dougie. "Umm no, She's been eating a lot of junk", Dougie said.

"Jhene a least 3 times a week you have to eat something healthy, Can you do that for me?", My Doctor asked. "Yes I can", I said. "Another thing I've noticed that you dilated 5cm and you still have 4 weeks left in your pregnancy, So I need you to relax or your gonna go into labor early and any type of stress can put you in labor", My doctor explained.

"Ok I got, Thank you", I said. "You welcome and hopefully I'll see you next week for another visit", My Doctor said leaving out. "Can you help me down?", I asked Dougie. He lifted me off the seat and put me on the floor. Then we left the doctors office and got in the car and drove off.

"What if I go into labor 4 weeks early?", I said. "It is what it is, Just know you got our help", Dougie said. My phone started ringing, I looked and saw that my sister was calling. Which confused me cause I haven't heard or talk to my family ever since I told them I was pregnant.

~Incoming FaceTime from Brianna🤡~

Jhene: Wassup
Brianna: You kept the baby?
Jhene: Yes I did, So what?
Brianna: Why if your baby father don't want shit to do with you?, I mean you still having this baby is just making you look like a goofy
Jhene: You not just about come back into my life and be all up in my business and disrespect me and my baby like that

After I said that my mom came into the camera.

My Mom: Jhene you had a bright future ahead of you, You was about to get your degree so you could become a doctor, What happened?
Jhene: What do you mean what happened, WHEN PAPA DIED YALL DECIDED TO START TREATING ME LIKE SHIT AND MOM YOU ACTED LIKE I WASN'T YOUR DAUGHTER, SO DO NOT TRY TO PLAY MOTHER NOW
Brianna: THAT WAS THE PAST, LET IT GO GIRL
Jhene: FUCK OTTA MY FACE, FUCK ALL OF YALL

I hung up the phone and idk why I started crying but I didn't. "Don't cry, Cause then I'm gonna cry", Dougie said rubbing my shoulder with us free hand. "No please don't cry, Cause you cry ugly", I said wiping my tears. "Shut up, Anyways we finna go slide to Blu house but Kay is gonna be there", Dougie said. "I'm still gonna whether he there or not and plus Blu got all the got all the good food", I said.