Welcome Home

March 20, 2022
Manhattan, New York📍
1:30pm

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

"Home sweet home", I said as we walked in my house. "Baby's sleep, Where's his room", Kay asked. "Go straight down the hall, It's the 2 door to the left", Blu said. Kay went and put the baby down to sleep, While Dougie and then help put stuff back. "You really not gonna help?", Setty asked. "Umm no, While the baby sleep I got shit to do", I said. "Like your album?", BLove asked and I nodded. "Speaking of, How's that going?", Dougie asked.

"Good my manger just sent me the album cover, Y'all wanna see?", I said. The y'all stopped what they were doing and came over to look at it. "Yo that shit fire", Blu said. "Shit hard asf", Setty and Dougie said in sync. "Thanks guys", I said smiling. "Time out, When you get a smiley piercing?", Blu asked. "Like 1 or 2 weeks ago", I said.

"That shit pain, Let me see", Kay said coming back into the living room. I smiled showing the piercing. "Do you got any other piercings we don't know about", Blu asked. "I got nipples pierced, But y'all can't see it", I said. "You must like pain", Setty said. "Yea I do", I said shrugging. "Anyways we done, So we finna got play the game", Dougie said.

Dougie has two game systems, So he brung one over here since they always here. They all went to go play the game, But Kay didn't because he was two busy looking at my MacBook. "I like your album cover", Kay said. "Thank you", I said. "What's the songs on it?", He asked sitting next to me. "Letter to Kayden, Promises, Loyalty, Love Hurts, Secrets, Me & U, Without U, Just Hold On, I Got You, Be Honest, Barely Breathing, Always Waiting, Beautiful Soul and Aurora", I said.

"Any songs about me?", He asked. "Love Hurts and Always Waiting", I said. "Can't wait to hear it", He said smiling making me laugh. "Your funny", I said. "Nah fr tho, I'm tryna start fresh with you", He said. "What you mean?", I asked. "I you to give me a chance to be a real nigga to you", He said. "As in dating?", I asked and he nodded.

"COME ON GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE", I heard Blu yelled. "YEA", Setty yelled. "Fine, But so you know if you hurt me you're hurting Kayden too", I said. "Ik", He said getting up. He gave me a hug and a forehead kiss, Making Blu awe. Kay went over to the boys and I continued to work.
_____
@._Jheneeeee posted 2 hours ago

_Jheneeeee posted 2 hours ago