Taking Flights

April 17, 2022
Andre's apartment📍
8:40am...

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

Me and Andre been woke since like 7, But we ain't feel like getting up so we just stayed in the bed watching tv. For the last 30 minutes Kay has been blowing up my phone for no reason and it was starting to get annoying. "I gotta go home because I need to see my baby boy before I catch my flight later", I said sitting up. "Ok catching flights, Where you going?", Andre asked. "Bahamas for my birthday", I said getting out of the bed.

While I was getting dressed, I called my Uber and that's shit was going to be outside in 5 minutes. I had to hurry up because this nigga lived in a high rise apartment. "You want me to take you home?", He asked. "Nah it fine, Imma call you when I make it home", I said putting my sandals on. "Rd, You better call me too", He said. "I will I will, Bye", I said. "Bye sexy", He said making me laugh. I left out of his apartment and went home.
______

Jhene: I made it home
Andre: That's good, Took you long enough
Jhene: There was a whole lot of traffic and my Uber driver was acting dumb es
Andre: You should've just let me take you
Jhene: Yea Ik, But Imma talk to you later
Andre: Rd have a nice flight
Jhene: Ok bye

I hung up the phone as I walked through the door, I walked in the living room and saw Kay. "Where's Dougie, Blu and Kayden?", I asked. "They in his room", Kay said. I put my keys and purse on the table and then I walked upstairs to Kaydens room. When I walked in the room I saw Kayden with sunglasses and hat on laughing, Dougie tickling him and Blu recording all while Gracie's Corner playing in the background.

"Wtf", I said laughing. "Look mamas home", Dougie said picking up Kayden and walking towards me. "Hii my baby", I said taking Kayden and kissing his face. "Kay why you standing there looking all angry", Blu asked making me turn around.

"Jhene know why", He said. "Oh I'm not doing this today", I said. "Wait I know you ain't made about what she posted on her story, When you dating the bitch you cheated on her with", Dougie said. "How did you even get in my house?", I asked. "You gave me a key a couple of weeks ago", Kay said. "Imma need that key back so I came give it to somebody that actually needs it, Like Blu or BLove", I said.

"What if Kayden needs something while your on your trip", Kay said. "Then Dougie can come and get it, He go a key", I said. Kay went into his jacket pocket and took out my key and handed it to me, I handed to Blu. "Oh shit I finally got a key", Blu said. "Anyways, I gotta pack Kayden's bag then you can drop him off at your moms house", I said.

I went into his closet and pulled of some sock, 6 pairs of onesies, 3 pairs of sweatpants, 3 pair of jeans, hats, blankets, pajamas, lotion, diapers, baby formula, bottles and his body wash & shampoo. I put it in his bag and then I handed it to Kay, I strapped Kayden in his carseat and walked outside to Kay's car.

I buckled him into the backseat and Kay put the bag in the front seat. "Tell your mother to call me if she needs anything", I said. "Alright bruh", Kay said with an attitude. I started laughing as I walked back in the house, Blu and Dougie was in the living room. "We gonna drop you off at the airport", Blu said. I nodded and went to my room and into my closet were I pulled out my suitcase.

I spend the last 4 hours packing my suitcase, When I was done I gotta text from Tjay saying that he gotta surprise and to meet him at the address he send me. Also he told me that he invited Polo G and his sister Leilani on the trip, So I was more excited. "Damn how much shit did you pack", Dougie said. "I overpacked, But we gotta go because Tjay and them waiting for me", I said.

Dougie and Blu help me put the stuff in the car and then we left.
___

It took about 45 minutes to get to the address that Tjay sent me, But what surprised me was when we pulled up there was a private jet there. "These mf got money money", I said getting out of the car. I got my bag and suitcase out the trunk, Then I walked over to the driver side of the door. "You be safe and come home in one piece, Cause if not then Imma raise hell", Dougie said.

"And don't worry about Kayden we got him, You go and celebrate your birthday", Blu said. "I love you guys so much", I said. "Do not start crying, Your gonna be fine and we love you too", Dougie said. "Bye guys", I said. They drove  away and I walked on the jet, Everybody popped out yelled surprise. That shit almost gave me a damn heart attack. "Y'all almost gave me a heart attack, But thank y'all so much", I said.

"Good", Ice spice said. "Yo is that Polo g and Leilani in the cut", I said making them laugh. "You funny, Happy almost birthday", Polo said. "Thanks", I said. "Girl I love your music, I got your album on replay", Leilani said. "Girl I love you videos, Them mf be funny asf", I said.  "Enough of all that, Let's take shots", Leilani said. "I like you already", I said.

We waited until we took off to start taking shot and stuff, Cheers to a 3 hour flight.

A/n: Our girl Jhene out here living her best life.