ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Hyunjin's pov

"Chan hyung I-" it was all muffled.. I'm too dizzy to know what just happened
I felt two soft lips pressed on mine. It felt like heaven
It all started when the kids were trying to figure out whose lips are bigger and the competition settled between me and Chan hyung.
I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get some water. Little did I know that I'll be caged between two muscular arms and the table. When I turned to face the person it was chan hyung, he came to me asking for my opinion about that little argument that happened earlier.
"I-I really don't- you know, I don't actually know." I stuttered, am I an idiot? Why would I be turned on by only a question.
"You know what, never mind my question. I'll find the solution myself" that was all I heard before I was silenced and ended up in this state.
When I came back to reality, I closed my eyes, joining him with this unbelievable sensation. I felt like a minion, messing around after my hyung while he enjoys playing with my tongue. Ah wait how he get in? Nothing matters at the moment actually.
In a blink of an eye, I was lift up and placed down on the table's roof with a rough making out session.
I was on cloud nine, I was out of this world.
Who cares what competition we were winning, I'm just winning those lips right now.
My mind was numb. Whenever we separate for some air, I whine like a baby who's waiting to be fed.
"Admit you were willing to get this, huh! Damn you're so hot" I wasn't able to answer after a wave of feathers gathered again on my lips.
"Chan hyung." between the kisses he answered me "Tell me baby", so it's baby now. I believe in weakness, I believe how can a person makes you weak, how? By calling you "baby".
"Chan hyung you feel amazing"
"So are you admitting that I'm the winner?"
"Fuck it, who cares about the competition in this moment, all I know is that I have won you"
"Oh baby, whipped, aren't we?"