ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

Hyunjin's pov
I'm on my way to Channie's room, I'm wondering why Seungmin was with him. All what I remember is him kissing my cheek and making sure I was well covered.
In addition, Seungmin told me that he'll listen to whatever I need to tell him, so did hyung told him?
I turn the door's knob and enter the studio. For a second I was met with empty stares from Chan. I think he's in deep thoughts.
"Hey sweetheart!" I gathered my courage and called him sweetheart.
An empty stare again, but this one is for amusement. "Repeat what you've said"
"Hey hyung" I changed it, I'm afraid that he doesn't like it.
"I believe you said sweetheart."
"Maybe yes, maybe no."
"So you said it!!!"
I shyly nod, but suddenly I feel his lips on mine.
He kisses me in a lot of passion, like I'm the most precious thing in his world.
He rested his forehead on mine after breaking from the kiss to catch our breath.
"Baby, you know how long I've been waiting for you to finally say it?"
"If knowing that you'll be this happy, I would've called you all kinds of pet names that can come to your mind. One of them would be daaadd- never mind."
"I bet you can say it."
"What do you mean, daddy?"
"Hold me, my knees aren't helping me anymore. What have you done to me!!!"
I laughed so hard that he needed to shush me with another kiss.
"Baby, the guys are sleeping, you need to calm down."
"Make me." I winked at him, but I don't need to tell twice when he presses his whole body including his lips on me.
I'm doing some sounds on purpose but all of them are muffled.
His tongue passing to the inside, I can feel it neer my throat.
I feel numb, so I just let myself to be held by him.
"Hyung.." I'm enjoying myself a little too much when he carries me up and rests me on the table beside his computer.
"I miss you so much" he admitted.
"It's only been since the morning."
"I don't care, I just miss you."
I chuckle connecting our lips again.
This time he avoid my lips, I am confused till he starts leaving wet kisses all over my jaw, down to my neck.
A moan leaves my mouth, and my lips parts open.
"We need to be quiet baby."
Believe me, I'm doing my best. I only have one problem, my erection is growing up. I'm feeling so turned on at this point.
"Hyunjin, Baby" I humm lost in my dizziness.
"You know that I like you, right?"
Instead of being turned on and feeling dizzy, I'm having every kind of feelings mixed up together, and every part of my body is getting numb.
"I understand if you're not ready yet, or that you don't like me back. But I can't keep it to myself anymore. I do like you, a lot. Not only for the kisses nor for it's feeling. It's because of you. Even before our first kiss together, I used to like you more than a best friend. I've been ignoring my feelings all this time because I've thought I'm hallucinating. But after a week and a half, I've been thinking about everything, studying every situation. I even tried to think about your point of view to see if we are good for each other, or that you will accept me."
"Chan hyung-" I can't even continue. It's unbelievable, how it was not a one sided feeling.
I throw my arms around his neck, bury my face into his neck, and my tears are threatening to leave my eyes.
"My love, I think I love you, not only like you." I mumble into his neck hugging him tighter.
I need this hug, I need to inhale his smell instead of oxygen. He's my light.
I lifted my head, "Three months ago, I started to feel my feelings developing day after the other. I felt like I need you the most by my side. Whenever you're not around, I start searching for you. I started to notice how closer we are getting. I thought it's one sided feeling that I tried to ignore cause friends can be all lovey dovey as well. But after that kiss, which I'm grateful for the guys where they gave us a reason to kiss for, I realized that maybe after all we share a little bit of the same love. Today you've confirmed it to me."
How can stars gather in someone's eyes like they're now in Chan's eyes?
" I love you Channie, more than can you even imagine."
It's been a long time since I saw Chan's teary eyes. He is about to cry, I'll not allow it.
"Now tell me, why are you crying?" I giggled.
"I want to cherish these giggles in my mind till I die." He pecks my lips and continue, "I love you so much, but was afraid to admit it till you give me the green light to do it. Thank you for accepting me for who I am, and for trusting me enough to make you mine."
"Am I finally yours? And are you finally mine?"
"You have other opinion?"
"For the longest time, I have nothing other than that." I hugged him again.
"What about we go to your room baby? Mine is a mess."
"My messy boy, let's go then."
On our way, I remember Seungmin. "By the way, have you told Seungmin any details?"
"Actually, he knew before you did that I love you, I told him everything, and he'd helped me to gain some courage to confess."
I opened my room's door letting him in first.
He continues while taking his shirt off before flopping beside me on my bed, "So he's the first guy to know about us, even though he doesn't know yet that things are official."
"Yeah-" with a yawn I come closer to his chest, resting my head there, and gathering our bodies' heats
"G'night baby boy"
"Good night Channie".
All I can remember next is a kiss on my forehead before drifting into the most comforting sleep next to the love of my life.