ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

3rd person pov
Hyunjin wears a white t-shirt with a white cardigan and a jeans.

3rd person povHyunjin wears a white t-shirt with a white cardigan and a jeans

While Chan wears a yellow top with a black pants.

"You look stunning love." called Hyunjin
"And you look like an angel baby." Chan answers back.
"Are you ready." The later shows his hand for Hyunjin to take.
"For you, I'm always ready." He accepts the offered hand smiling.
"Cheesy, but I like it."
Both laugh before leaving the dorm.
"So where are you taking me Channie?"
"You know I've always liked to go to an amusement park but had no one before to go with, so I'm taking you there if you have no problem."
"Who would say no for the amusement park with you."
"If you don't stop being cheesy, I'll cancel the date and take you back to the room to cuddle all night."
Hyunjin chuckles, "okay okay sorry"
"Let's go baby."
When they arrive to the gates, Hyunjin stands impresses by how much it's big and the different colors all around the place, even though it's not the first time for him here.
"I'm too excited, I don't know where we should start"
"Let's try roller-coaster first", Hyunjin jumps in excitement.
"Let's goo!"
What helps them is that both of them like to feel the adrenaline rush during every dangerous game.
The first ride is full with screams and cries, but both are enjoying their selves.
When it comes to an end, Chan looks at Hyunjin and laughs, "Baby, look at you, your hair is a whole mess."
"You should've seen yourself during the ride, you were losing your shit."
"Nah, I was pretending to make it funnier."
"Yeah yeah whatever you say."
They both giggle together finding their next distinction.
"Hyunjin, would you like to get a teddy bear?" Chan says, all serious.
"Oh my God, yes please."
"Then follow me."
Hyunjin rushes after Chan to a stand where there's a roof of plushies and a challenge.
"Hey, what do I need to do get that teddy bear?"
"You should hit all the balls there with this gun." The old man there tells him.
"Huh, easy."
He was trying, and trying, and trying but he fails everytime while Hyunjin laughing at him.
"Love you can stop, it is funny seeing you failing like this."
"NO, I need to get it to you."
"Ey young man, you can get it for free. It looks like you'll not get it even after trying till the morning."
"Oh, how sweet you are. Thank you." Hyunjin thanks the man and chooses his teddy bear.
"I wanted to gain it to you." Chan says, embarrassed.
"It's okay, love, at least I saw you trying for me."
Hyunjin hugs Chan while walking around.
After different rounds in different games, they end up in one tent in the Ferris Wheel.
"Channie, you know, I've been wanting to ride the Ferris Wheel with my lover one day. I'd never imagined it'll be you, but what I'm sure of that I don't regret any of the days I've been waiting for my lover when it turned out to be you."
"I should be strong enough to hold myself from crying every time you start talking with a lot of emotions." Chan chuckles away the tears that were threatening to come down.
"We need to fight for each other till the end, we need to stand for each other always. We should support each other with every step. If you feel angry from me or vise versa, you should come tell me. We should let communication be our key. Can you promise me?"
"Come here baby." That was said before Chan pulls Hyunjin to a hug.
"I promise to always look after you. I promise to always protect you. I promise to, as you said, let communication be our key. I promise to embrace you with my soul if you need me. I promise to rush to you all the time." He inhales the later's scent. "I promise to always love you."
Hyunjin backs from the hug to stare into Chan's eyes, but Chan has moved his hands to place them on his cheeks.
"Channie, I promise to love you even after life, to ask to meet you in heaven, to go home."
"So am I your home?"
"You're my home, of course."
He captures Hyunjin's lips with his at the same moment when they are at the top of the ride. Surrounded by nothing except the night's quietness.
They feel like this world is theirs and no one can win it over them.
Foreheads rested on each other, uneven breathes coming from both males, and a vibe of safeness and happiness is all around the place.
Hyunjin takes out his phone to capture the moment. "That's it, remind me to tease the guys on how single they are later on."
Chan finds himself laughing so loud that his laugh is echoing in the air.
"I want to cherish you forever."
"I want to kiss you forever Channie."
"You know you can do that"
"Right, right."
That's when the ride comes to an end.
They were leaving the park around 11:30pm, when Hyunjin starts, "Thank you for this amazing date, love."
Chan interrupts him, "and who said it ends here."
"What are you planning to do more, it's already late."
"Not late enough for some Sushi."
"Awww, you know my favorite dish." Hyunjin cooed.
"Baby, we've known each other since forever, you remember we used to be band mates before turning to lovers and band mates together?"
"You're no fun, you just ruined a romantic moment."
"Hehe, sorry. So there's this place who make the best Sushi beside the park."
"Yes! I like to eat there!"
"Then let's go baby!!"
At the park, they find a branch with a table and sit in front of each other.
"Baby open your mouth."
Hyunjin takes the one Chan's giving him doing the little dance he always does when he enjoys the food.
It goes smoothly, with silence all around. Since it's late, no one is really around.
After finishing the meal, they are now studying each other's features, enjoying the company.
A lot of words have been said silently. They understand each other so well.
"Let's head home now Jinnie."
"Yeah please."
They collect their wastes throwing it away and walk home hand in hand.
"I have one more thing for you to be honest."
"You've done a lot for me today, what would it be?" Hyunjin says frowning, but full with excitement.
"Actually, I bought us earlier some matching rings, I know it's early for a proposition, but I want you to wear this to show the world that you're mine, and I'm yours. Of course if you have no problem." Chan confesses showing two simple rings inside a little box.
"For the thousandth time today, I love you so much, Love. Of course I have no problem. Oh my God, just put it already."
"I love you more baby. I would never get tired of hearing it from you."
After exchanging the rings, they continue walking home.
Hyunjin keeps looking to the ring with a smile on his face. "How can you be so pure, like all these little things make you happy instead of asking for something big."
"What makes these little things special is doing it all with you."
"And what makes me forgive your cheesiness is that we're home already."
They laugh before entering the dorm, realizing that the lights are on, with no one other than Han on Leeknow's lap, eating each other's face.
Han startles and tries to get up from Leeknow's lap.
Even with the shock, Hyunjin and Chan hears Leeknow saying, "Did you both get married or something?"
"Oh-" Chan looks at the rings "It's just matching rings."
"And know we're heading to our room to let you own your own business." Hyunjin makes no room for any other conversation when he sees how Han is trying to bury his face in Leeknow's neck from embarrassment.
He drags Chan to his room and closes the door after them. "And now, what the hell was that?" He asks in a total shock.
"I don't care, as long as they are happy.." Chan flops on the bed after changing into his sleeping clothes, "and it's not the first time I've caught them." he shrugs.
"IT'S NOT THE WHAT!!!" Hyunjin is even more shocked now. "And you haven't told me" He pouts.
"Come here you little baby." Chan opens his arms for Hyunjin to join him. "In addition, it's not my place to tell, when they're ready, we'll all hear the news."
"You're right. Look at how considerate you are."
Chan chuckles holding his baby tighter to his bare chest.
"G'night baby Jinnie, love you."
"Nighty nighty my love, I do too."
Like that, they drift to sleep after calling it a day, enjoying every bit of the other's presence.

_______________________________________
ᴀ/ɴ: The Ferris-wheel moment is traditional and not new, but I like it so I added it because it makes it cuter :)
Enjoy reading <3
ᴋᴀɪ♡