1.

"More wine?" You heard a voice say and you looked up at the waiter standing there with a bottle of the red liquid matching the one in your glass.

"Yes please." You replied with a smile."How about you Charles?" You asked as the waiter poured some wine into your glass.

"Uh, yes please just a little bit." He answered in his thick British accent.

After the waiter left Charles took your hand.

"I've really enjoyed these past two weeks Luna. I really like you. I apologize for being sudden but I would like you to be my girlfriend. That is of course if you don't mind."

"Oh. That's very sweet of you. I'm flattered really but I can't help the feeling that you don't trust me enough."

He cocked his head to the side and narrowed his eyes in thought.

You tucked your jet black hair behind your ear nervously.

"I apologize. I just had a bit of a rough past and its hard for me to trust again. It's nothing against you. You're absolutely wonderful with you black hair and hazel eyes and caring nature. You make me laugh and you make me happy and I forget about all my problems when I'm with you."

You smiled nervously,"That's all so sweet Charles but I don't know."

"Think about it. Give me a chance."

You nodded which caused him to smile.

You two enjoyed the rest of your dinner before heading outside.

"So. This was really lovely Luna. How about a movie tomorrow?" Charles asked.

"Why not a movie now? At your place?" You asked batting your lashes.

"I don't know about that. My house is a mess. I haven't had time to prepare. It's just not a good time."

"Not very trusting Charles."

"I know I know." He paused to take your hand.

"Tomorrow. Come by around 6. We can watch a movie at my place then."

You smiled,"Sure, that would be great!"

You two said your goodbyes and you headed home.

You got ready for bed then fell asleep.

The next morning you went to work and impatiently waited to leave so you could see Charles.

You put his address into your phone GPS and left around 5:30pm.

You got to his house at 6:10pm and parked outside of the large mansion.

"Wow. I see why he's been hiding it."
You knocked on the door and waited for Charles to answer.

He let you inside and led you to the living room and asked you to pick a movie while he went into the kitchen for some popcorn.

You decide to watch Horrible bosses.

You and Charles cuddled together.

"Charles I have to pee. Where's the bathroom?" You asked halfway into the movie. He told you where to go and you got up to head to the bathroom. "Do you want a drink before I go?" You asked from the kitchen.

"Yes a glass of water please."

You got him the water and gave it to him before going to the bathroom.

A few minutes later you came out of the bathroom to see Charles passed out on the couch. You smiled and went upstairs as fast as you could.

His computer had to be around there somewhere.

You finally found his study and you closed the door behind you just in case he woke up.

You logged into his computer using some information he told you days ago. You popped the flash drive in and began downloading all his files.

After you did that you did the same with a second backup flash drive before wiping his computer clean.

You got out of the chair and quietly looked around for Charles you headed back to the living room where he was sleeping. You carried him up to what you assumed to be his bedroom before writing a note.

'You fell asleep and you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you so I just let you sleep. Goodnight.'

You left the note where he could see before heading to your car and going home.

"Here's everything from the computer." You said to the no named blond man before you.

"Here's your $3,000." He handed you an envelope. And you grabbed it but didn't take it from him.

"You're not going to hurt him are you?"

He cocked his head to the side,"You don't care for him do you?"

You snatched the envelope from him "No! Not at all just curious."

"Curiosity wasn't your mission Isla now was it?"

You looked down at the floor. "No sir." you grumbled.

He patted your shoulder,"Good girl. Stay by the phone. I may need you again." And with that he left.

The next day you were in the mall doing some shopping with the money you earned when you felt like someone was following you.

You looked back to see Charles staring at you a few yards back.

You quickly cut in front of some people and sped up. You found a row of trash cans and without stopping you pulled off your wig, took out your contacts and pulled off the fake nose and chin you were wearing and threw them away.
And with that Luna was gone.

A/N chapter número uno i hope you guys like it so far cause I love it! What a plot twist! I wanted to make someone unlike the female leads in my other books and I think I did pretty good. What do you guys think? Don't forget to vote, share, comment, message and follow thank you!!