Part 1

*sighs* Are you freaking kidding me again I have to find my husband thomas again, you know what fuck it I'm just going to Ignore Tommy's soul every time we meet up just I'm just so tired I don't want to continue no more I'm tired of repeating the same thing saying everything that we used to live in our past lives together. Just like no, I have a lost count how many times I have met him

*Shelby heard that from afar and chuckled*

I wonder if someone is in love with Thomas as much as I am....hehehe~

*Shelby started to stalk the girl and to wait for the perfect time to attack and kidnap her*

**As I start yelling by top of my lungs** Thomas Shelby! Fuck you God! Why am I the only one to remember our past lives together. I'm getting tired of this shit! Fuck! I wish that you can remember our past lives but no I'm the only one to remember our past lives just why! Why can't this Routine be over I'm getting sick and tired of repeating all of this and do not knowing nor remembering I'm just so tired and over it like I don't know what to anymore! **As I yelled out of Frustration and anger for the first time** ** As I start running so I can get my anger and frustration off and so I can calm down**

*Shelby heard that and started laughing like a crazy woman*

Oh~ my poor little dove~

*Shelby approached and grabbed the girl and cover her mouth*

Ssshhh...I am not going to hurt you...it's just a little nap and you won't feel a thing....I would be lying if you won't suffer a little bit for the rest of your life~

**Oh shit, Fuck I'm going to die again really well I guess Im dying again is not like I don't die either way, as I've seen my death's so many times at this point I'm just waiting again for death oh well**

*Shelby dragged her into her vehicle and took her straight to her house*

Now let's have some fun~

**I wonder what doing to happen not that I really care**

*Shelby arrived home with her and sat her in a chair in the living room,she tied her and left to make some tea*

Now that was something I did not anticipate~

*Shelby talked to herself as she was preparing the tea*

**Dang I'm I dead or not because if I'm not then what's the point in having me?**

*Shelby returned and put the tea in front of her*

This is the best tea I could prepare with the ingredients I had~

*Shelby untied the girl and handed the cup to the girl*

Don't worry,I won't hurt you but you better drink it and finish it all ~

*Shelby gave a sweet smile and laughed in mind*