Part 5

Well you better do it quick if you don't want to be Caught now do you? Because let me tell you I can feel tommy's soul somewhere near so

*Shelby went silent and looked at the girl with a hateful face and red eyes*

Then I guess I will have to be quick and eliminate the greatest threat to my plan and love~

*Shelby laughed sadistically and with insanity*

Well do it because tommy's is near maybe somewhere close here **Laughs at the Misfortune of this Useless Woman**

*Shelby's eyes glowed even brighter and she got even more enraged*

Oh my god,I am going to enjoy this~

*Shelby went silent for a second then laughed like a devilish laugh and continued laughing even more,Shelby was completely insane by the rage she was feeling*

Now you wait here,while I go and find your precious Tommy~

*Shelby smiled sadistically while staring at the girl with crazy eyes and a hateful gaze*

Go on then that is if you even lived before he kills you or just straight up shoot's you **Laughs at the Pathetic and utterly useless woman she's not going to live long she's going to die by none other than Tommy**

*Shelby was still silent and her eyes seemed to glow even brighter than ever as she seemed as insane as the devil itself*

You know,Tommy and I...we are very powerful and very strong~

*Shelby laughed sadistically once more*

He won't dare kill me...I am a little devil~

*Shelby smiled in a devilish face and laughed even more,Shelby's madness has no limit and her rage seemed unstoppable*

**Laughs at her pathetic Attempt to make me jealous and it looks like Tommy doesn't even like her and it looks like he is just using this woman** "But You seem to have forgotten the tommy doesn't even love you nor likes you he can't stand you by the looks of it you're such a pathetic creature Such a Pity that you will never have his love you are pathetic woman you don't mean nothing to him all you mean to him is a tool and that's what you are to him."

*Shelby was silent,she seemed hurted by the girl's accusation and she started to shed a tear.But suddenly,Shelby's face started to fill with rage and she took out a pistol*

Do not say such things of me...

*Shelby kept getting closer with the gun,she seemed to lose control over herself as she went all in a fit of rage*

What Can't handle the truth can't see the truth won't let reality hit them why are you trying so hard you should just give up he doesn't even love you he doesn't care for you he doesn't even enjoy your company he despise you he can't stand you he hates you and Tommy will never give you his love as you can tell look at yourself so desperate for his attention you are truly a useless woman and the last one

*Shelby's face filled with anger and rage and she went more closer,her rage was unstoppable*

Tommy will love me back!

*Shelby went even more closer with the gun as she was filled with rage*

You just wait and see,Tommy will love me!

*Shelby was getting crazy and her eyes were now glowing incredibly bright,she was filled with insanity*

He has love for me!

*Shelby smiled sadistically and with insanity while staring at the girl with evil eyes and rage filling her*